• Long pants to climb in. These should be wool/nylon blend or Scheoller material
• Light shirt or T-shirt
• Wool or fleece long sleeve shirt
• Heavyweight fleece or insulated/down jacket
• Water proof outer jacket with hood (Gore-Tex)
• Waterproof outer pants, preferably with side zips on legs
• Light weight gloves
• Warm hat/touque
• Neck tube/Bellaclava
// EQUIPMENT LIST:
You will need to bring:
• Approach shoes or light weight boots
• Backpack: Large enough to carry spare clothing, lunch, water and climbing gear. Approx. 40 liters
• Climbing harness
• Rock climbing shoes, comfy shoes for all day use
• Climbing helmet
• Chalk bag
• Belay device with locking carabiner
• Sunglasses with good UV protection
• Sun cream
• Lip Sun Cream.
• Headlamp with fresh batteries.
• Water Bottle (1L minimum).
• Lunch for long day out in the mountains
• Pocket knife.
• Blister kit (‘moleskin’, ‘Second Skin’)
• Trekking pole or old ski pole, optional
Alpine Air Adventures is an independent mountain guiding business run by Jeff Bullock. I am a fully certified IFMGA Mountain Guide, with my training and certification through the Association of Canadian Mountain Guides, and the Canadian Avalanche Association.
We specialize in outdoor Banff adventures including: rock climbing, ice climbing, alpine climbing, backcountry skiing and snowboarding, avalanche courses and improvised rope rescue courses.
Based out of Banff, Alberta, Canada in the heart of the rugged Canadian Rocky Mountains, Alpine Air offers everything mountain. My main emphasize is to offer safe and unforgettable Banff adventures to my guests. With the allure of the mountains right at my doorstep I am always keen to take on any adventure and I am excited to have you along. Contact me to begin organizing your dream mountain ascent or descent.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!