Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep
In cottages, huts and refuges - in dormitories or rooms (depending on availability)
Luggage transfer is not available so everything must be carried during the trek. Extra luggage can be stored in our office.
Necessary equipment list:
- Warm hat or head band;
- Light gloves (hiking gloves);
- Neck gaiter or a scarf;
- Sun glasses and a cap or hat;
- One pair of synthetic underwear (top & bottom);
- 2 functional shirts for the hike (we recommend merino or synthetic);
- 1 comfortable shirt for the huts;
- One or 2 layers of socks (merino wool or synthetic);
- One fleece or merino pullover / sweater;
- Optional: One insulation layer to keep you warm (we recommend you a Primaloft or light down jacket);
- Rain / windproof (Gore-Tex) jacket with hood;
- Rain / windproof (Gore-Tex) pant / rain-pants;
- Optional: Long pair of underwear (thermal, depending on the season);
- One pair of hiking pants: we recommend zip off trousers so you can save weight for additional shorts for hot days;
- Some comfortable trousers for the evenings
- 35 to 40 Liter backpack (you should be able to carry your gear comfortably, we recommend a backpack with a good waist belt);
- Rain cover or dry bag to keep the most necessary things dry in the backpack;
- Strong and waterproof leather hiking boots with a high ankle;
- Light weight shoes (e.g. sneakers, sandals) for the huts / evenings;
- Minimum 2-liter bottle or camelbag to fill up with water or tea;
- Plastic bag or dry bag to keep your spare clothes dry;
- Sun cream at least SPF 20 (we also recommend lip balm);
- Hut sleeping bag liner (made of silk or cotton);
- Swimsuit / bikini / swimming trunks;
- Tooth brush, paste;
- Washing soap;
- Small quick-drying towel;
Optional equipment list:
- Camera, mobile phone, EU compatible plug incl. chargers;
- Head lamp;
- Ear plugs for the night;
- Walking poles;
- Personal medicine if required (please inform your guide in case of emergency)
We are a team of 2 certified mountain leaders and canyoning guides, Anja and Raphy. We specialize in multi-day and long distance trekking in some of the best spots in the Alps.
From the amazing Tour du Mont Blanc to the challenging but very rewarding Haute Route, we strive to take our guests on unique adventures in nature. We also offer canyoning adventures in Switzerland, France and Italy.
Come join our tours. We will make you HAPPY!
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!