The Suesca Rocks are famous worldwide for being one of the best places to practice rock climbing. It is an activity suitable for all levels. In many cases, it’s also a starting point for a rock climbing tour around Colombia.
Thanks to its geological features, such as its high quality sandstone, the rocks of Suesca are a wonderful destination for climbers from all around the world. In addition, here you will find a style of climbing adjusted to your preferences. Its roofs, slaps and traditional routes offer us different itineraries in one single place.
Then, I’d like to share with you a sample program of this climbing day in Suesca:
- 9:00 AM: meeting point in Suesca, Cundinamarca. We’ll drink something and check the equipment for the day;
- 9:30 AM: Hiking to the rocky cliffs of Suesca;
- 10:00 AM: We’ll choose the perfect climbing itineraries for you, according to the group level and expectations;
- 5: 00 PM: We can have something to eat y celebrate our goals of the day.
- 6:00 PM: Return to Bogota.
Finally, let me give you some recommendations if you’re planning to come to Suesca:
- The temperatures in Suesca are between 8 °C in the morning and 18 °C during the day. That’s why I alway suggest to bring warm and comfortable clothes, such as waterproof pants and jacket;
- You should also bring sun screen, repellent, sun glasses and a bottle of water;
- Don’t forget to bring comfortable and light shoes;
- A small backpack will be necessary as well as your personal climbing equipment (helmet and harness);
- The specific climbing equipment is included in the price.
So, if you find this climbing trip interesting do not hesitate and put in touch with me. It’s a honor for me to guide you in this amazing rocky spot of Colombia!
Price per person
|Group of 2||60USD|
|Group of 3||45USD|
- Guiding fee
- Group equipment
Optional: a transfer from Bogotá to Suesca and back can be added for ax extra cost of USD 105.-
Prices in Colombian Pesos (COP) are the following:
1 person: 200.000 COP