|Stay home - Dream big- Book your next adventure|
• Book with only 25% deposit • Flexible refund policy
Join UIMLA certified guide Jordi and get a taste of the Pyrenees on this super seven parishes, seven day trek in the stunning Andorra!
Andorra is a small country in southwestern Europe, bordered by Spain and France. It is divided into seven parishes, each with its characteristic beauty. Come join me and hike around all of them on this amazing 7-day trip!
Located in the eastern Pyrenees, Andorra is a prime hiking destination due to its pleasant temperatures (300 days of sunshine), stunning mountain landscapes and trails for all levels. About 10 million tourists visit this country every year!
On this 7-day hiking trip we will explore the seven parishes of Andorra. These are some of the highlights of the tour:
– The Incles Valley: Set between the towns of Tarter and Canillo, it was formed by an ancient glacier. It offers beautiful alpine landscapes and it’s very rich in flora and fauna.
– Pessons Glacial Cirque: It is the biggest glacial granite circuit in the country. In this unique place you will see how glaciers have modelled the terrain of Andorra for centuries, leaving behind beautiful rivers and ravines.
– The Sorteny Natural Park: This botanical paradise hosts more than 800 species of flowers and plants in an area of 1,080 ha. We can also find thriving wildlife (deers, marmots, stoats, and more than 60 bird species, among others).
– Comapedrosa Nature Park: Located in the parish of La Massana, it includes the Comapedrosa Peak (2,942m), the highest point of the country. The park is set in a high mountain scenery formed by forests, lakes and waterfalls.
In terms of requirements, you will need a good physical preparation but no previous mountaineering skills. Also, this trip is suitable for kids above 12 years old.
As for accomodation, Andorra has a varied offer of hotels. I will help you to choose the perfect one depending on your wishes.
So, if you are up for this 7-day hiking trip around the seven parishes of Andorra, please contact me. Let me guide you through the amazing country of the Pyrenees!
Please bring mountain shoes, 20/35 l. backpack, water, snacks and warm and waterproof clothing. We also recommend poles, sunglasses, hat and sunscreen.
Andorra 3000 is composed by a group of guides who share the same passion: the mountains. Our goal is not just to guide you or to teach you but to share with you a way of experiencing the mountains and the nature around us. We also want to share with you everything we have learned over the years as we explore the most remote corners and uncover nature´s well-kept secrets.
Our team is made up of mountain guides who specialize in all the different disciplines: climbing, mountaineering and skiing. We work to provide truly unique experiences. Join us and discover everything Andorra and the Pyrenees have to offer!
Have any doubts? Talk directly with an Explore Share assistant.
The Concierge service is a great tool for when you still haven't decided what kind of Adventure you're looking for and you're open to suggestions
Group of 1
|EUR 1040 each|
Group of 2
|EUR 520 each|
Group of 3
|EUR 347 each|
Group of 4
|EUR 260 each|
Group of 5
|EUR 209 each|
Group of 6
|EUR 174 each|
Group of 7
|EUR 149 each|
Group of 8
|EUR 130 each|
Want a different number of travellers?
• Min age: 12 / Min participants: 10
The tour hour was short for half day. We had expected longer one, though. So, maybe you should indicate 2.5 hours in your information. However, we really enjoyed the tour, and the tour guide Jordi was really nice person. He knows well about the mountain & the nature in Madriu valley. He taught us a lot of things. Thank you very much!!
Jordi was just great, very helpful and supportive. He quickly analyzed our level and adapted the tour accordingly. He even offered to bring us to an other via ferrata nearby after the introduction tour. Great instructor and guide!
The traveller did not leave a comment.