May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
16km, D +/-700m
A nice half day to warm up and enjoy the ridge passages up to Elancèze. It’s a summit overlooking the glacial valleys of Cère and Jordanne. The hiking allows to admire the beautiful waterfall Faillitoux, the highest in the department. Then evening conference: intervention on training planning: “how to organize your trail season according to your objectives.”
30km, D +/-1760m
We discover the hidden treasures of Cantal. Among peaks and valleys, volcanic and lush panoramas of the region will leave you speechless. In addition, if the weather allows we will see chamois and marmots in the the steep slopes of the surrounding mountains. Then, in the evening, stretching and working on injury prevention in trail.
A half day dedicated to the physical preparation specific for trail. Indeed, the morning will be dedicated to a field test in upward climb. So you can measure your maximum aerobic capacity and deduct some physiological data useful in training. During the afternoon, to recover, you can visit the beautiful village of Salers, classified as the most beautiful village in France, walk around Aurillac or enjoy sunbathing at the lodge. Then in the evening: processing and debriefing on the test results – abdominal session / sheathing.
21,5 km, D +900/-1436m.
A descending profile for the final day. Today we do the ascent of the Plomb du Cantal, the highest peak in the Cantal mountains (1855m). From here we can enjoy a 360° view on a path with multifaceted peaks. There are alternating rotating parts and technical passages. The Via Celtica, ancient Roman road that crosses the Cantal mountains leads to the Tuillière Buron, before descending into the valley.
Thiézac - Ferme de Trielle (Cantal – Auvergne).
- By car: Highway A75 direction Montpellier, Aurillac, exit 23 Aurillac Massiac, Le Lioran. Continue on the N122 until Lioran.
- By train: SNCF train station at Lioran.
We will be housed in an old farm completely renovated. Jacques and Mary will receive you with simplicity and generosity. The accommodation is half board, we will have picnics for lunch.
A minimum number of participants (defined in advance) is required for the departure to take place. If the number of participants is insufficient and the departure is cancelled, clients will be informed via a phone call at least a week prior to the scheduled departure date and will receive a complete refund.
Clients are required to have a multi-risk insurance, covering cancellation fees, rescue and accident, repatriation and baggage loss or theft.
(Stage trail printemps en Auvergne)
Group size: 9 to 15 people.
Companion price : € 284 (half board)
- Regular practice of running and other endurance sports : 3-4 times a week for at least 1:15h
- Regular practice of running in varied terrain, experience & participation in races or nature trails 20 to 40km
- Occasional practice of mountain hiking
- Be able to progress at a minimum speed of 600m D + / hr for 1 hour
- Mountain environment Knowledge
- During the day: a light backpack with a waterproof jacket, a long sleeve warm fleece type, a survival blanket, a whistle, an individual pharmacy kit*, a cap or headband, a hat and thin gloves, sunglasses suitable for running, long tights if you are wearing shorts to run, cereal bars and energy drinks, a plastic bag for waste, biodegradable toilet paper, a headlamp, a minimum reserve water of 1.5L, an elastic strapping strip and some cash
- To wear: running short, a short-sleeved t-shirt, running socks and already worn trail shoes
- For the whole stay: a floor mat, spare clothes for 4 days, a personal hygiene kit, spare shoes, a spare water socket, spare batteries for the headlamp, a pair of spare laces, a pocketknife and earplugs
- Recommended additional equipment: poles, heart rate monitor and camera
* Individual pharmacy kit: anti-friction cream, sunscreen, double skin dressings, elastic band, paracetamol, anti-diarrheal, antiseptic and personal drugs
I hold the State Certificate of Mountain Leader (UIMLA), Athlete of Team Garmin Adventure. I won many trail competitions such as Oxygen Challenge, The Glaciers Tour of Vanoise, Albertville Trail, Drayes Blanches of Vercors, the Frison Roche Beaufort, Run and skate of Chamonix… I have also some racing podiums such as the Saintélyon, the Lyon Urban Trail, the Causses Marathon, the Allobroges. I am an ex-sportswoman of high level in rowing (World Championships, World Cups, France Championships). I have a mastery STAPS (Sport) and BEES First degree in rowing.
I organise and supervise many trail courses in the Alps with a pro team, a friends group with whom we have a mission: Run and enjoy! I invite you to contact me if you want to train and/or discover these incredible massifs.
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!