Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
Welcome at the hotel in the early afternoon. Briefing on the course of the stay, presentation. Then warm-up outing trail around the hotel (about 1:30-2 hours). Talking about the main trail injuries, how to avoid them, how to take care?
Morning: Technical approach on site. Technical outing on varied terrain, advice on the field with Thomas Lorblanchet, then lunch at the cottage. Afternoon: Training circuit and proprioception (approximately 1:30h). Intervention on the physical preparation and the ultra trail practice. Finally, to relax in the evening, we watch the film “Origins” and share our experiences.
Morning: Hiking-trail outing in varied terrain, during which you apply what you learned. Back to the hotel in the early afternoon, then lunch at the lodge and debriefing. Finally, the course ends in late afternoon (around 4:30PM).
In Aydat (La Cassière).
In a cottage (rooms from 2 to 4 people).
A minimum number of participants (defined in advance) is required for the departure to take place. If the number of participants is insufficient and the departure is cancelled, clients will be informed via a phone call at least a week prior to the scheduled departure date and will receive a complete refund.
Clients are required to have a multi-risk insurance, covering cancellation fees, rescue and accident, repatriation and baggage loss or theft.
(Stage trail en présence de T. Lorblanchet)
Companion price: 326 €.
- Regular practice of running and other endurance sports : 3-4 times a week for at least 1:15h
- Regular practice of running in varied terrain, experience & participation in races or nature trails 20 to 40km
- Occasional practice of mountain hiking
- Be able to progress at a minimum speed of 600m D + / hr for 1 hour
- Mountain environment Knowledge
- During the day: a light backpack with a waterproof jacket, a long sleeve warm fleece type, a survival blanket, a whistle, an individual pharmacy kit*, a cap or headband, a hat and thin gloves, sunglasses suitable for running, long tights if you are wearing shorts to run, cereal bars and energy drinks, a plastic bag for waste, biodegradable toilet paper, a headlamp, a minimum reserve water of 1.5L, an elastic strapping strip and some cash
- To wear: running short, a short-sleeved t-shirt, running socks and already worn trail shoes
- For the whole stay: spare clothes for 3 days, a personal hygiene kit, spare shoes, a spare water socket, spare batteries for the headlamp, a pair of spare laces, a pocketknife and earplugs
- Recommended additional equipment: poles and camera
* Individual pharmacy kit: anti-friction cream, sunscreen, double skin dressings, elastic band, paracetamol, anti-diarrheal, antiseptic and personal drugs
I hold the State Certificate of Mountain Leader (UIMLA), Athlete of Team Garmin Adventure. I won many trail competitions such as Oxygen Challenge, The Glaciers Tour of Vanoise, Albertville Trail, Drayes Blanches of Vercors, the Frison Roche Beaufort, Run and skate of Chamonix… I have also some racing podiums such as the Saintélyon, the Lyon Urban Trail, the Causses Marathon, the Allobroges. I am an ex-sportswoman of high level in rowing (World Championships, World Cups, France Championships). I have a mastery STAPS (Sport) and BEES First degree in rowing.
I organise and supervise many trail courses in the Alps with a pro team, a friends group with whom we have a mission: Run and enjoy! I invite you to contact me if you want to train and/or discover these incredible massifs.
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!