Massif des Calanques
May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
16 km, around 800m D +
Reception at the residence in the late morning, then check-in into the rooms. Briefing on the course of the stay, presentation of participants, picnic. A warm-up outing to start well the course and discuss technical concepts. Evening of exchanges around the ultratrail practice.
35 km, 2200m D +
Trail day, an unforgettable journey where you will discover breathtaking spots during a technical and challenging course to develop your mountain foot! Some magical and vertiginous passages at the same time, you will need to be technical and skilled to rally the Calanques from Marseille to Cassis… Picnic during the day, back to the hotel in the late afternoon.
4h, 25km, 1000m D +
Cap Canaille forms an immense stone rampart. Indeed, its sea cliffs are the highest in France. The paths that wind through this massif will offer spectacular views of the Cassis golf, the Calanques, the Riou archipelago in the bay of Marseille to the West and to the Var in the east. Picnic, then return to the hotel in the early afternoon. End of the course by mid-afternoon.
You will be staying in a 2* hotel in the center of Cassis, in double rooms (not included).
Clients are required to have a multi-risk insurance, covering cancellation fees, rescue and accident, repatriation and baggage loss or theft.
(Stage trail dans les Calanques)
- Regular practice of running and other endurance activities 4-5 times per week for at least 1:15hs
- Regular practice of foot race in varied terrain
- Regular practice of mountain hiking
- Experience & participation in trails in the mountains of at least 40km and 2000m D +
- During the day: a light backpack with a waterproof jacket, a long sleeve warm fleece type, a survival blanket, a whistle, an individual pharmacy kit*, a cap or headband, a hat and thin gloves, sunglasses suitable for running, long tights if you are wearing shorts to run, cereal bars and energy drinks, a plastic bag for waste, biodegradable toilet paper, a headlamp, a minimum reserve water of 2L (we can't get water on the Marseille - Cassis stage), an elastic strapping strip and some cash
- To wear: running short, a short-sleeved t-shirt, running socks and already worn trail shoes
- For the whole stay: spare clothes for 3 days, a personal hygiene kit, spare shoes, a spare water socket, spare batteries for the headlamp, a pair of spare laces, a pocketknife and earplugs
- Recommended additional equipment: camera
* Individual pharmacy kit: anti-friction cream, sunscreen, double skin dressings, elastic band, paracetamol, anti-diarrheal, antiseptic and personal drugs
I hold the State Certificate of Mountain Leader (UIMLA), Athlete of Team Garmin Adventure. I won many trail competitions such as Oxygen Challenge, The Glaciers Tour of Vanoise, Albertville Trail, Drayes Blanches of Vercors, the Frison Roche Beaufort, Run and skate of Chamonix… I have also some racing podiums such as the Saintélyon, the Lyon Urban Trail, the Causses Marathon, the Allobroges. I am an ex-sportswoman of high level in rowing (World Championships, World Cups, France Championships). I have a mastery STAPS (Sport) and BEES First degree in rowing.
I organise and supervise many trail courses in the Alps with a pro team, a friends group with whom we have a mission: Run and enjoy! I invite you to contact me if you want to train and/or discover these incredible massifs.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!