May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
About 10km, 600m D +
A mountainside warm-up course which leads us to the mountain chalet. The opportunity to discover a magical hidden place, inaccessible by road. Here the Aosta Valley welcome will leave you a lasting memory.
About 25km, 1500m D +
It’s difficult to describe the beautiful landscapes during this day. We move up the glaciers to admire the highest peaks around France, Italy and Switzerland. This relatively technical track will allow us to run in a high mountain atmosphere and in Sky running spirit!
About 28km, 1400m D +
A final day among glacial lakes of the Gran Paradiso National Park which raises us over 2 high passes with technical passages (mountain walk required). Return to the cars in the evening, baggage recovery and departure.
At Chamonix or Rhèmes Notre Dame.
For the ones based in Chamonix, we can organize a car leaving from there.
You will stay in shared rooms (2-4 people) in a chalet. In the silence of a valley at the foot of the Granta Parey (3387m), under the stars, you will live a unique experience. A comfortable cottage, restored in the local tradition of the old wood. Each room is different, decorated with elegance to contribute to your well being and good recovery after a day of trail!
A minimum number of participants (defined in advance) is required for the departure to take place. If the number of participants is insufficient and the departure is cancelled, clients will be informed via a phone call at least a week prior to the scheduled departure date and will receive a complete refund.
Clients are required to have a multi-risk insurance, covering cancellation fees, rescue and accident, repatriation and baggage loss or theft.
(Stage de trail dans le Grand Paradis)
This course is dedicated for trail runners with...
- Regular practice of running and other endurance activities 4-5 times per week for at least 1:15hs
- Regular practice of running in varied terrain
- Regular practice of mountain hiking
- Experience & participation in trails in the mountains of at least 40km and 2000m D +
Equipment you need to take:
- During the day: a light backpack with a waterproof jacket, a long sleeve warm fleece type, a survival blanket, a whistle, an individual pharmacy kit*, a cap or headband, a hat and thin gloves, sunglasses suitable for running, long tights if you are wearing shorts to run, cereal bars and energy drinks, a plastic bag for waste, biodegradable toilet paper, a headlamp, a minimum reserve water of 1.5L, an elastic strapping strip and some cash
- To wear: running short, a short-sleeved t-shirt, running socks and already worn trail shoes
- For the whole stay: spare clothes for 3 days, a personal hygiene kit, spare shoes, a spare water socket, spare batteries for the headlamp, a pair of spare laces, a pocketknife and earplugs
- Recommended additional equipment: poles and camera
* Individual pharmacy kit: anti-friction cream, sunscreen, double skin dressings, elastic band, paracetamol, anti-diarrheal, antiseptic and personal drugs
The price doesn't include :
- the individual insurance
- the additional food you want to take (snacks, energy drinks...)
- the personal expenses
- the drinks during the meals
I hold the State Certificate of Mountain Leader (UIMLA), Athlete of Team Garmin Adventure. I won many trail competitions such as Oxygen Challenge, The Glaciers Tour of Vanoise, Albertville Trail, Drayes Blanches of Vercors, the Frison Roche Beaufort, Run and skate of Chamonix… I have also some racing podiums such as the Saintélyon, the Lyon Urban Trail, the Causses Marathon, the Allobroges. I am an ex-sportswoman of high level in rowing (World Championships, World Cups, France Championships). I have a mastery STAPS (Sport) and BEES First degree in rowing.
I organise and supervise many trail courses in the Alps with a pro team, a friends group with whom we have a mission: Run and enjoy! I invite you to contact me if you want to train and/or discover these incredible massifs.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!