May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
29km, D +2000/-1290m, 7 to 8 hours hiking.
7AM, meeting at Chamonix train station. Bring your picnic meal for this stage (next days picnics are delivered).
Step Courmayeur – Arnuva: A long ascent gets us to Sapin pass. We will cross the magnificent setting of a path facing the Grandes Jorasses, before descending to the Ferret Valley and end the day in the Elena refuge.
43km, D +2267/-2893m, 9 to 10 hours hiking.
The second day, the longest one, starts with the ascent of the Ferret pass, which will drive us to Champex lake, an emerald jewel set into the mountains and in the bovine pastures, in the heart of the Swiss Valais and its majestic glaciers! We finish this step in the Trient village. Then transfer to Montroc. Dinner and overnight at lodge, accommodation in dormitories.
29km, D +1816/-2090m, 5 to 6 hours hiking.
To finish, we will take the Catogne pastures and the Forclaz pass before switching to the French side for our final ascent: the Tête au Vent. By this trail we can admire the Mer de Glace and all the legendary summits of Mont Blanc massif. On the top of the Flégère, it will be time to descend to the Chamonix valley for a well deserved rest!
Arrival to Chamonix in late afternoon, closing aperitif and debriefing. The course ends around 5PM.
Shower facilities on site, with swimming pool + Jacuzzi: €6 per person.
Refuge and lodge.
A minimum number of participants (defined in advance) is required for the departure to take place. If the number of participants is insufficient and the departure is cancelled, clients will be informed via a phone call at least a week prior to the scheduled departure date and will receive a complete refund.
Clients are required to have a multi-risk insurance, covering cancellation fees, rescue and accident, repatriation and baggage loss or theft.
(Courmayeur Champex Chamonix 3 jours)
Group size: 7 to 15 people.
Picnic day 1 is not included.
- Regular practice of running and other endurance sports 3-4 times a week for at least 1:15h.
- Regular practice of running on varied terrains, experience and participation in races or natural trails from 20 to 40 km.
- Occasional practice of mountain hiking.
- Being able to evolve at a minimum speed of 600 m of positive vertical drop/hr for 1 hour.
- Knowledge of mountain environment.
(Stage de trail dans le Grand Paradis)
Group size: 8 o 14 people
- Regular practice of running and other endurance activities 4-5 times per week for at least 1:15hs
- Regular practice of foot race in varied terrain
- Regular practice of mountain hiking
- Experience & participation in trails in the mountains of at least 40km and 2000m D +
- During the day: a light backpack with a waterproof jacket, a long sleeve warm fleece type, a survival blanket, a whistle, an individual pharmacy kit*, a cap or headband, a hat and thin gloves, sunglasses suitable for running, long tights if you are wearing shorts to run, cereal bars and energy drinks, a plastic bag for waste, biodegradable toilet paper, a headlamp, a minimum reserve water of 1.5L, an elastic strapping strip and some cash
- To wear: running short, a short-sleeved t-shirt, running socks and already worn trail shoes
- For the whole stay: a silk sheet, a towel, spare clothes for 3 days, a personal hygiene kit, spare shoes, a spare water socket, spare batteries for the headlamp, a pair of spare laces, a pocketknife and earplugs
- Recommended additional equipment: poles and camera
* Individual pharmacy kit: anti-friction cream, sunscreen, double skin dressings, elastic band, paracetamol, anti-diarrheal, antiseptic and personal drugs
I hold the State Certificate of Mountain Leader (UIMLA), Athlete of Team Garmin Adventure. I won many trail competitions such as Oxygen Challenge, The Glaciers Tour of Vanoise, Albertville Trail, Drayes Blanches of Vercors, the Frison Roche Beaufort, Run and skate of Chamonix… I have also some racing podiums such as the Saintélyon, the Lyon Urban Trail, the Causses Marathon, the Allobroges. I am an ex-sportswoman of high level in rowing (World Championships, World Cups, France Championships). I have a mastery STAPS (Sport) and BEES First degree in rowing.
I organise and supervise many trail courses in the Alps with a pro team, a friends group with whom we have a mission: Run and enjoy! I invite you to contact me if you want to train and/or discover these incredible massifs.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!