May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
27km, 1500m D+
Welcome to the hotel in the late morning, then getting settled in the rooms, explanation of the stay, equipment check, physical preparation and eating tips. Lunch for today is not included. In the afternoon, we train on the Ultra Race boucle (Bellecombe en Bauges).
43km, 2400m D+
Breakfast, then transfer to Annecy. Stage 1: 43 km and 2400 m D +
Picnic in the day, back to the house in the late afternoon, debriefing, dinner and overnight at the lodge.
41,5km, 2100m D+
Breakfast, transfer to Doussard.
Step 2: 41,5km and 2100m D +
Picnic during the day, Arrival to Annecy in late afternoon, return to the lodge, debriefing, end of the course around 6PM.
A lodge on the shores of Annecy Lake.
A minimum number of participants (defined in advance) is required for the departure to take place. If the number of participants is insufficient and the departure is cancelled, clients will be informed via a phone call at least a week prior to the scheduled departure date and will receive a complete refund.
Clients are required to have a multi-risk insurance, covering cancellation fees, rescue and accident, repatriation and baggage loss or theft.
(Trail tour du lac d'Annecy)
Group size: 8 to 13 people.
Price for companions: 273 €
- Regular practice of running and other activities: 4-5 times / week for at least 1:15h
- Regular running in varied terrains
- Regular mountain hiking
- Experience in mountain trails at least 40km long and 2000m D+, and being able to run at least at 800mD+/h during 1h.
- Knowledge of the mountain environment
- During the day: a light backpack with a waterproof jacket, a long sleeve warm fleece type, a survival blanket, a whistle, an individual pharmacy kit*, a cap or headband, a hat and thin gloves, sunglasses suitable for running, long tights if you are wearing shorts to run, cereal bars and energy drinks, a plastic bag for waste, biodegradable toilet paper, a headlamp, a minimum reserve water of 1.5L, an elastic strapping strip and some cash
- To wear: running short, a short-sleeved t-shirt, running socks and already worn trail shoes
- For the whole stay: spare clothes for 3 days, a personal hygiene kit, spare shoes, a spare water socket, spare batteries for the headlamp, a pair of spare laces, a pocketknife and earplugs
- Recommended additional equipment: poles, leggings and camera
* Individual pharmacy kit: anti-friction cream, sunscreen, double skin dressings, elastic band, paracetamol, anti-diarrheal, antiseptic and personal drugs
I hold the State Certificate of Mountain Leader (UIMLA), Athlete of Team Garmin Adventure. I won many trail competitions such as Oxygen Challenge, The Glaciers Tour of Vanoise, Albertville Trail, Drayes Blanches of Vercors, the Frison Roche Beaufort, Run and skate of Chamonix… I have also some racing podiums such as the Saintélyon, the Lyon Urban Trail, the Causses Marathon, the Allobroges. I am an ex-sportswoman of high level in rowing (World Championships, World Cups, France Championships). I have a mastery STAPS (Sport) and BEES First degree in rowing.
I organise and supervise many trail courses in the Alps with a pro team, a friends group with whom we have a mission: Run and enjoy! I invite you to contact me if you want to train and/or discover these incredible massifs.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!