Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Dec
Meeting in the late morning and check of the equipment. Then SKI SKATING session in the afternoon. We’ll get to know each other. We will do technical analysis and video session to better understand where to improve our skills. Thematic Evening: recovery after trail.
During the morning, SKI SKATING: technique, highlighting the upper body work, interest in the trail. Introduction to waxing skis for an optimum slide. Then, afternoon running on snow: cardiovascular improvement. Thematic Evening: physical preparation and interest of cross training in winter.
In the morning, SKI SKATING: technique, speed work, video analysis. Then, SNOWSHOEING in the afternoon. Evening: Stretching
In the morning RACE ON SNOW OR SNOWSHOEING ACCORDING TO CONDITIONS. Afternoon SKATING: active recovery, end of course assessment.
At Les Saisies.
You will stay in a 3* hotel (double rooms) in the heart of the Saisies resort, at 200 m of the alpine and nordic ski slopes but also near from shops, in a mountain environment, with the possibility to go to the spa and the swimming pool. Free entrance to the jacuzzi is offered during the stay.
A minimum number of participants (defined in advance) is required for the departure to take place. If the number of participants is insufficient and the departure is cancelled, clients will be informed via a phone call at least a week prior to the scheduled departure date and will receive a complete refund.
Clients are required to have a multi-risk insurance, covering cancellation fees, rescue and accident, repatriation and baggage loss or theft.
(Trail et ski de fond aux Saisies)
Group size: from 8 to 12 people.
Price for companions: 347€
Not included: dietary supplements (energy drinks and bars) and drinks during meals.
- Regular practice of running 3 times per week for 1-1:30hs
- Occasional running practice in varied terrain or regular practice of mountain hiking
- During the day: a light backpack with a waterproof jacket, a long sleeve warm fleece type, a survival blanket, a whistle, an individual pharmacy kit*, a cap or headband, a hat and thin gloves, sunglasses suitable for running, long tights if you are wearing shorts to run, cereal bars and energy drinks, a plastic bag for waste, biodegradable toilet paper, a headlamp, a minimum reserve water of 1.5L, an elastic strapping strip and some cash
- To wear: running short, a short-sleeved t-shirt, running socks, already worn trail shoes, waterproof pants
- For the whole stay: a floor mat, a canister belt for cross country skiing, snowshoes (can be rented), spare clothes for 4 days, a personal hygiene kit, spare shoes, a spare water socket, spare batteries for the headlamp, a pair of spare laces, a pocketknife and earplugs
- Recommended additional equipment: poles and heart rate monitor
* Individual pharmacy kit: anti-friction cream, sunscreen, double skin dressings, elastic band, paracetamol, anti-diarrheal, antiseptic and personal drugs
I hold the State Certificate of Mountain Leader (UIMLA), Athlete of Team Garmin Adventure. I won many trail competitions such as Oxygen Challenge, The Glaciers Tour of Vanoise, Albertville Trail, Drayes Blanches of Vercors, the Frison Roche Beaufort, Run and skate of Chamonix… I have also some racing podiums such as the Saintélyon, the Lyon Urban Trail, the Causses Marathon, the Allobroges. I am an ex-sportswoman of high level in rowing (World Championships, World Cups, France Championships). I have a mastery STAPS (Sport) and BEES First degree in rowing.
I organise and supervise many trail courses in the Alps with a pro team, a friends group with whom we have a mission: Run and enjoy! I invite you to contact me if you want to train and/or discover these incredible massifs.
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!