May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep
* 12 – 14 km
* D + 950m
* D- approximately 950m
A beautiful ascent allows us to discover the stunning views of the nearby Mont Blanc. We enjoy marvelous trail in balcony, running while enjoying the view. Below us, we discover the villages of Megeve and Combloux. The walk ends with a beautiful descent on a small path through the forest.
* 15 – 19 km
* D + 1300m
* D- approximately 1300m
A nice day trip with picnic to enjoy the wild and mountainous Aravis atmosphere, admire chamois, ibex, eagles and vultures. The opportunity to progress on a varied terrain, alternating wide trails and single tracks. By late afternoon, possibility to visit Megève or relaxation in Saint Gervais Spa to enjoy the benefits of the Baths. (Optional, extra charge and booking needed).
* 14 – 16 km
* D + 1000m
* D- approximately 1000m
During the last day, we will practice all the aspects covered during the weekend: know-how of walking to last, to save energy in downhill, be effective in uphill, use poles, pace yourself etc.
Accommodation in a cottage or hotel depending on dates (rooms from 2 to 4 people)
A minimum number of participants (defined in advance) is required for the departure to take place. If the number of participants is insufficient and the departure is cancelled, clients will be informed via a phone call at least a week prior to the scheduled departure date and will receive a complete refund.
Clients are required to have a multi-risk insurance, covering cancellation fees, rescue and accident, repatriation and baggage loss or theft.
Group size: 8 to 13 people.
The price ranges between 475-495€.
There is a companion price upon request.
- Practice running twice a week for about 1 hour
- No specific practice required (e.g. trail or mountain hiking)
- During the day: a light backpack with a waterproof jacket, a long sleeve warm fleece type, a survival blanket, a whistle, an individual pharmacy kit*, a cap or headband, a hat and thin gloves, sunglasses suitable for running, long tights if you are wearing shorts to run, cereal bars and energy drinks, a plastic bag for waste, biodegradable toilet paper, a headlamp, a minimum reserve water of 1.5L, an elastic strapping strip and some cash
- To wear: running short, a short-sleeved t-shirt, running socks and already worn trail shoes
- For the whole stay: spare clothes for 3 days, a personal hygiene kit, spare shoes, a spare water socket, spare batteries for the headlamp, a pair of spare laces, a pocketknife and earplugs
- Recommended additional equipment: poles and camera
* Individual pharmacy kit: anti-friction cream, sunscreen, double skin dressings, elastic band, paracetamol, anti-diarrheal, antiseptic and personal drugs
I hold the State Certificate of Mountain Leader (UIMLA), Athlete of Team Garmin Adventure. I won many trail competitions such as Oxygen Challenge, The Glaciers Tour of Vanoise, Albertville Trail, Drayes Blanches of Vercors, the Frison Roche Beaufort, Run and skate of Chamonix… I have also some racing podiums such as the Saintélyon, the Lyon Urban Trail, the Causses Marathon, the Allobroges. I am an ex-sportswoman of high level in rowing (World Championships, World Cups, France Championships). I have a mastery STAPS (Sport) and BEES First degree in rowing.
I organise and supervise many trail courses in the Alps with a pro team, a friends group with whom we have a mission: Run and enjoy! I invite you to contact me if you want to train and/or discover these incredible massifs.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!