Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep
6 h run, 18 km, D+ 1800 m
Meeting at the Bastia sea port at 7:30AM, then transfer in minibus to the Conca village (2 hours).
7 h run, 26 km, D+ 1650 m.
7 h run, 22 km, D+ 1850 m.
8 h run, 32 km, D+ 1650 m.
14 h run, 45 km, D+ 3200 m.
10 h run, 30 km, D+ 2100 m.
11 h run, 30 km, D+ 2200 m.
Transfer to Calvi, overnight in lodge.
Calvi or Bastia.
|26/08/2019 to 01/09/2019|
|23/09/2019 to 29/09/2019|
In Corsica, at the Bastia maritime station.
- Bastia sea port or airport for departure
- Calvi or Bastia sea port or airport for return
In lodges (dormitories).
A minimum number of participants (defined in advance) is required for the departure to take place. If the number of participants is insufficient and the departure is cancelled, clients will be informed via a phone call at least a week prior to the scheduled departure date and will receive a complete refund.
Clients are required to have a multi-risk insurance, covering cancellation fees, rescue and accident, repatriation and baggage loss or theft.
(GR20 en 5 jours en Corse)
Group size: 9 to 12 people.
- Regular practice of running and other endurance activities 4-5 times per week for at least 1:15hs
- Regular practice of walking course in varied terrains
- Regular practice of mountain hiking
- Experience and participation in mountain trails of at least 40 km and 2000 m D+
- During the day: a light backpack with a waterproof jacket, a long sleeve warm fleece type, a survival blanket, a whistle, an individual pharmacy kit*, a cap or headband, a hat and thin gloves, sunglasses suitable for running, long tights if you are wearing shorts to run, cereal bars and energy drinks, a plastic bag for waste, biodegradable toilet paper, a headlamp and spare batteries, a minimum reserve water of 1.5L, an elastic strapping strip and some cash
- To wear: running short, a short-sleeved t-shirt, running socks and already worn trail shoes
- For the whole stay: a down, a towel, spare clothes for 8 days, a personal hygiene kit, spare shoes, a spare water socket, spare batteries for the headlamp, a pair of spare laces, sandals for the evening, a pocketknife and earplugs
- Recommended additional equipment: poles and camera
* Individual pharmacy kit: anti-friction cream, sunscreen, double skin dressings, elastic band, paracetamol, anti-diarrheal, antiseptic and personal drugs
I hold the State Certificate of Mountain Leader (UIMLA), Athlete of Team Garmin Adventure. I won many trail competitions such as Oxygen Challenge, The Glaciers Tour of Vanoise, Albertville Trail, Drayes Blanches of Vercors, the Frison Roche Beaufort, Run and skate of Chamonix… I have also some racing podiums such as the Saintélyon, the Lyon Urban Trail, the Causses Marathon, the Allobroges. I am an ex-sportswoman of high level in rowing (World Championships, World Cups, France Championships). I have a mastery STAPS (Sport) and BEES First degree in rowing.
I organise and supervise many trail courses in the Alps with a pro team, a friends group with whom we have a mission: Run and enjoy! I invite you to contact me if you want to train and/or discover these incredible massifs.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!