May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
12 to 14 km, D +950m / -950m
A nice run going up will allow us to discover a stunning view on Mont Blanc, very close from us. We will go through different types of trail paths around the village, pass by lakes and traditional alpine villages while having the renowned peaks of the Beaufortain above us.
15 to 19 km, D +1300m / -1300m.
This will be a nice trail running day in the mountains during which we will take our lunch up there in order to fully enjoy the wild and alpine atmosphere of Beaufortain. We will pass by Lac de Roselend, Pierra Menta, Grand Fond pass… and if we are lucky we might see chamois, ibex, eagles and gypaètes. We will take different types of paths: large trails, single tracks… You will learn how to run safely in the mountains and how to slowly get your feet used to these terrains and environment. At the end of the afternoon you have the possibility to get a massage (extra fee).
14 to 16 km, D +1000m / -1000m.
During the last day, we will go for a 4-hour session in order to put in practice all the things we will have learned during the 2 previous days: how to walk in order to last for long distances / hours, how to save energy while going down, how to run up efficiently, how to use poles, how to manage your efforts… This last session will also allow us to enjoy for the last time the stunning views of Beaufortain! Because doing trail is not only about running. It’s also about taking the time to look around and enjoy the nature surrounding us.
2* hotel in the town center (2 to 4 people per room).
A minimum number of participants (defined in advance) is required for the departure to take place. If the number of participants is insufficient and the departure is cancelled, clients will be informed via a phone call at least a week prior to the scheduled departure date and will receive a complete refund.
Clients are required to have a multi-risk insurance, covering cancellation fees, rescue and accident, repatriation and baggage loss or theft.
(Initiation trail dans les Alpes)
Group size: 7 to 13 people.
Price for companions: €252
- Regular practice of running 3 times per week for 1-1:30hs
- Occasional running practice in varied terrain or regular practice of mountain hiking
- During the day: a light backpack with a waterproof jacket, a long sleeve warm fleece type, a survival blanket, a whistle, an individual pharmacy kit*, a cap or headband, a hat and thin gloves, sunglasses suitable for running, long tights if you are wearing shorts to run, cereal bars and energy drinks, a plastic bag for waste, biodegradable toilet paper, a headlamp, a minimum reserve water of 1.5L, an elastic strapping strip and some cash
- To wear: running short, a short-sleeved t-shirt, running socks and already worn trail shoes
- For the whole stay: a floor mat, spare clothes for 3 days, a personal hygiene kit, spare shoes, a spare water socket, spare batteries for the headlamp, a pair of spare laces, a pocketknife and earplugs
- Recommended additional equipment: poles and camera
* Individual pharmacy kit: anti-friction cream, sunscreen, double skin dressings, elastic band, paracetamol, anti-diarrheal, antiseptic and personal drugs
I hold the State Certificate of Mountain Leader (UIMLA), Athlete of Team Garmin Adventure. I won many trail competitions such as Oxygen Challenge, The Glaciers Tour of Vanoise, Albertville Trail, Drayes Blanches of Vercors, the Frison Roche Beaufort, Run and skate of Chamonix… I have also some racing podiums such as the Saintélyon, the Lyon Urban Trail, the Causses Marathon, the Allobroges. I am an ex-sportswoman of high level in rowing (World Championships, World Cups, France Championships). I have a mastery STAPS (Sport) and BEES First degree in rowing.
I organise and supervise many trail courses in the Alps with a pro team, a friends group with whom we have a mission: Run and enjoy! I invite you to contact me if you want to train and/or discover these incredible massifs.
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!