Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
Arrival to the hotel mid-morning, check in the rooms, then picnic.
1PM: Welcome and conference at the Maison des Sports Chamonix.
2PM: Start of the first part of the trail: Chamonix – Vallorcine (18km).
Transfer by public bus to Chamonix and return by bus from Vallorcine. Return to the hotel mid-afternoon. Exchanges about the physical preparation and how to approach this race. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast, then transfer by public bus to Vallorcine. Start of the second part of the course: Vallorcine – Chamonix (25 km). Picnic during the day. Return to hotel in the late afternoon. Then exchanges on nutrition during the race: tips and experiences. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast, then departure for a half day trail on the way to the Aiguillette des Houches to admire the exceptional view of the Mont Blanc massif, the Aiguilles Rouges and Fiz. Return to the hotel in the late morning. Finally closing lunch in the hotel restaurant and debriefing. The course ends on Sunday afternoon.
3* Hotel with Spa (not included)
Clients are required to have a multi-risk insurance, covering cancellation fees, rescue and accident, repatriation and baggage loss or theft.
(Reconnaissance du marathon du Mont Blanc)
- Regular practice of running and other endurance sports 3-4 times a week for at least 1:15h
- Regular practice of running on varied terrains, experience and participation in races or natural trails from 20 to 40 km
- Occasional practice of mountain hiking
- Being able to evolve at a minimum speed of 600 m of positive vertical drop/h for 1 hour
- Knowledge of mountain environment
- During the day: a light backpack with a waterproof jacket, a long sleeve warm fleece type, a survival blanket, a whistle, an individual pharmacy kit*, a cap or headband, a hat and thin gloves, sunglasses suitable for running, long tights if you are wearing shorts to run, cereal bars and energy drinks, a plastic bag for waste, biodegradable toilet paper, a headlamp, a minimum reserve water of 1.5L, an elastic strapping strip and some cash
- To wear: running short, a short-sleeved t-shirt, running socks and already worn trail shoes
- For the whole stay: spare clothes for 3 days, a personal hygiene kit, spare shoes, a spare water socket, spare batteries for the headlamp, a pair of spare laces, a pocketknife and earplugs
- Recommended additional equipment: poles and camera
* Individual pharmacy kit: anti-friction cream, sunscreen, double skin dressings, elastic band, paracetamol, anti-diarrheal, antiseptic and personal drugs
I hold the State Certificate of Mountain Leader (UIMLA), Athlete of Team Garmin Adventure. I won many trail competitions such as Oxygen Challenge, The Glaciers Tour of Vanoise, Albertville Trail, Drayes Blanches of Vercors, the Frison Roche Beaufort, Run and skate of Chamonix… I have also some racing podiums such as the Saintélyon, the Lyon Urban Trail, the Causses Marathon, the Allobroges. I am an ex-sportswoman of high level in rowing (World Championships, World Cups, France Championships). I have a mastery STAPS (Sport) and BEES First degree in rowing.
I organise and supervise many trail courses in the Alps with a pro team, a friends group with whom we have a mission: Run and enjoy! I invite you to contact me if you want to train and/or discover these incredible massifs.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!