Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep
Chamonix or any other place based on the program we define together.
A mountain guide for the last 20 years, I’m also a ski instructor, a mental coach, a trainer and a lecturer. Apart from climbing many summits in France, Switzerland, Italy, Ecuador and Africa, I’m the founder of Eco Mt Blanc (Mt Blanc ascent in less than 24 hours without using lifts and without spending the night in a hut). I’m also a “finisher” of many ultra-trail races, including the Tor Des Géants (330km and 24000 D+) in 132 hours.
For 6 years now, I’ve just been running for pleasure and greatly enjoy preparing runners, both technically and mentally, who seek to get started on long-distance races.
• IFMGA-certified mountain guide
• Founder of the Kariboo-Adventure agency
• Ski instructor (certified by the Ecole Nationale de Ski et D’Alpinisme)
• Trainer at the Fédération Française de Ski
• University graduate in mental preparation and performance coaching
• Mental skills coach at the FFS
• Health & wellbeing coach in various companies
• Lecturer on emotion management and team building at several universities
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!