Mountain Guide- Plateau d'Assy / Chamonix
A mountain guide for the last 20 years, I’m also a ski instructor, a mental coach, a trainer and a lecturer. Apart from climbing many summits in France, Switzerland, Italy, Ecuador and Africa, I’m the founder of Eco Mt Blanc (Mt Blanc ascent in less than 24 hours without using lifts and without spending the night in a hut). I’m also a “finisher” of many ultra-trail races, including the Tor Des Géants (330km and 24000 D+) in 132 hours.
For 6 years now, I’ve just been running for pleasure and greatly enjoy preparing runners, both technically and mentally, who seek to get started on long-distance races.
• IFMGA-certified mountain guide
• Founder of the Kariboo-Adventure agency
• Ski instructor (certified by the Ecole Nationale de Ski et D’Alpinisme)
• Trainer at the Fédération Française de Ski
• University graduate in mental preparation and performance coaching
• Mental skills coach at the FFS
• Health & wellbeing coach in various companies
• Lecturer on emotion management and team building at several universities
Fast and light mountaineering tour in Chamonix
Chamonix trail running guided tours
Trail running preparation in Chamonix
We were taken good care of by James. He met us for drinks when we arrived and told us about the area in Chamonix. We found his way of thinking of trailrunning and his experience so interesting. Unfortunatly he had to take care of his father who was sick, the day we had planned our trip. He arranged that Tony Sbalbi would take us. We had some problems understanding eachother, but he took good care of us. And we had an amazing day doing the trip we had planned with James. We walked up to Plan de I'aiguille, and run to mer de glace, and then down to Chamonix by the forrest. We really loved it! Nature, working hard and adrenalin! We can't wait to go back! Thank you!
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures.