Note: This description is not for a full-time position. We are looking for a freelancer that can work approximately 40 hours per month (with an option to grow in hours and responsibilities in the future)
Explore-Share, an online booking platform for guided adventures around the world, is looking for a Sales Assistant to join its team remotely. The platform lists more than 12,000 outdoor trips in more than 80 countries, all of them led by over 1,700 local certified guides. Our team is based all over the world, with offices in Buenos Aires and Brussels.
At Explore-Share we believe outdoor adventures enrich people’s lives and that experienced, local guides help make these experiences unique.
The role: The ideal candidate for this position is a great French and English speaker who has a passion for the Tourism industry, a background in Sales and that enjoys connecting to clients and delivering exceptional customer service.
The person we are looking for is highly organized, excited to learn and gets a kick out of helping other members of the team complete their daily tasks so the team can improve its results and achieve its objectives.
The person will also contact clients and guides on a regular basis being super reactive.
The objective of this role is to help Guides and Guides’ clients to book a tour together, with a focus on French-speaking users. You will also help with the streamlining of Sales processes in order to help sustain our growth.
You should be available to work 2 hours per day Monday to Friday and on weekend shifts. It’s 100% remote work so you need to be able to work autonomously as a Freelancer.
What you will do:
– Get in touch with our users by phone, email or WhatsApp to make the first personalized contact with them, being reactive while delivering great customer service as well.
– Help compose great customer emails, messages and any other tools to help the team to convert more.
– Data entry to complete our CRM’s database.
– Manage any other administrative task asked by the Head of Sales, such as searching for information about a region, trip or guide inside or outside the company’s system; complete forms and excel sheets when required, etc.
– Interact with other members of the Sales Team to find common strategies and synergy to improve teamwork.
– Being able to work on a regular timetable early in the mornings and on weekends.
– Being highly organized, task-oriented and detail-oriented.
– Having great communication skills in French (to speak with the clients and the guides) and English (to speak with the guides and the team) and a passion for delivering excellent customer service, enjoying contacting clients via different channels including phone calls. Other languages are a plus.
– Previous experience working autonomously and/or as a Freelancer is highly valued.
– Being able to learn quickly and work in a dynamic environment
– Being excited to join Explore-Share and spend your day talking about outdoor adventures!
Interested? Please fill in this form.