COMMUNITY MANAGER (Native English Speaker)
Explore-Share is an online booking platform for guided adventures worldwide. The platform lists more than 11,000 mountain trips in more than 80 countries, all of them led by over 1700 certified guides. Our relatively small team is based all over the world, with offices in Buenos Aires and Brussels.
Explore-Share is currently looking for an experienced community manager/social media producer to join its marketing team. The ideal candidate has exceptional writing skills and is able to deliver engaging content while working on a deadline.
Our community manager will be responsible for creating text, image and video content for our social media accounts and will implement campaigns that align with our marketing goals. He or she will also be in charge of moderating online conversations within our community.
– Native English speaker (or has spent 2 years or more living and working in an English-speaking country)
– Stellar writing skills
– A passion for Instagram, Facebook and social media in general. We want you to have fun at the job!
– Design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
– Video-editing skills (preferable)
– An interest in the travel/adventure/outdoor industry
The position is remote and we expect you to be able to devote around 1h/day to the job (total of 20-25 hours a month)
To apply, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org