Social Media Producer / Community Manager (Native English Speaker)
Explore-Share is an online booking platform for guided adventures worldwide. The platform lists more than 11,000 outdoor trips in more than 80 countries, all of them led by over 1,700 local certified guides. Our team is based all over the world, with offices in Buenos Aires and Brussels.
Explore-Share is currently looking for a creative social media producer to join its marketing team in the Buenos Aires office.
- Produce creative & engaging social media content (text & visual) tailored to individual social platforms according to marketing goals & branding guidelines
- Come up with innovative social ideas and content to reach marketing goals
- Moderate online conversations within our community in a timely manner
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING :
- A thorough understanding of and high appreciation for social media, and the main features, benefits and limitations of all of the major social platforms
- Creative writing skills : social posts, bodycopies for ads, newsletter, podcast scripts
- Languages: English native or equivalent.
- An interest in the travel/adventure/outdoor industry
- Adobe suite knowledge
- Experience with motion graphics and/or animation is a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Available for a minimum of 15 hours per week
To apply, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Content Writer (Native English Speaker)
Explore-Share, an online booking platform for guided adventures around the world, is looking for a full-time content writer to join its team in Buenos Aires.
The platform lists more than 11,000 outdoor trips in more than 80 countries, led by over 1,700 local certified guides. Our team is based all over the world, with offices in Buenos Aires and Brussels.
The role: The ideal candidate for this position is a native English speaker (or equivalent) who has a passion for outdoor adventures and has very strong writing skills. SEO skills and experience using WordPress are a definite bonus.
You should be available to work 6-8 hours per day, Monday to Friday. You will be required to come to the office in Recoleta (Buenos Aires) twice a week and will be able to do the rest of the work from home.
What you will do:
- You will write program descriptions based on information provided by guides.
- You will write content for Landing Pages and Blog Posts based on research that you conduct independently.
- You will email guides to verify information, ask questions, ask for photos, etc.
- You will compose thoughtful and respectful emails to send customers, guides or partners as needed.
- You will optimize content using SEO good practices and using tools such as Semrush, Serpstat, etc.
- Native English speaker (any other language is a plus)
- Excellent writing skills
- SEO skills
- A passion for the adventure/travel industry
- A minimum of 1 year of copywriting experience
- Being based in Buenos Aires and planning to stay here for a minimum of one year.
- Being excited to join Explore-Share and spending your day talking about adventures!
Interested? Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com