|Stay home - Dream big- Book your next adventure|
• Book with only 25% deposit • Flexible refund policy
Explore-Share, an online booking platform for guided adventures around the world, is looking for a Sales and Customer Happiness Expert to join its team in Buenos Aires. The platform lists more than 13,000 outdoor trips in more than 80 countries, all of them led by over 1,800 local certified guides. Our team is based all over the world, with offices in Buenos Aires and Brussels.
At Explore-Share we believe outdoor adventures enrich people’s lives and that experienced, local guides help make these experiences unique.
The role: The ideal candidate for this position is a native English speaker, has a passion for outdoor adventures (goes on regular hiking, skiing and/or climbing trips) and enjoys connecting to clients and delivering exceptional customer service.
The person we are looking is excited to learn about new programs offered by our guide community all around the world and gets a kick out of helping customers decide what program they should book next.
In this role you will work closely with our Marketing, Guides and Content Teams. You will help make sure our program descriptions are complete and up-to-date and will report any issues you find during your interactions with customers. You will also help with the streamlining of Sales processes in order to help sustain our growth.
You should be available to work 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday. Most of the work will be done from our office, in Recoleta (Buenos Aires) but you will be allowed to work from home 2 days per week once you gain some experience.
– You will call and email our users to assist them during the booking process and make sure they have all the information they need to finalize their bookings.
– You will help convert a high rate of inquiries into bookings by monitoring all communications between guides and customers and will step in when needed to ensure clear and positive exchanges, while delivering great customer service.
– You will help compose great customer emails.
– You will work closely with other teams to help remove barriers to booking. You will also share the insights you gain during your interactions with customers to help improve our processes.
– Native English speaker (any other language is a plus)
– A passion for the adventure/travel industry and to regularly practice adventure sports (i.e.: multi-day hikes, backcountry skiing, rock climbing, mountaineering)
– A minimum of 2 years of sales experience within the travel/outdoor sector
– Being based in Buenos Aires and planning to stay here for a minimum of one year.
– Being excited to join Explore-Share and spend your day talking about adventures!
Interested? Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!