Let’s discover together, step by step, the beauty in simplicity. Still timid, Val d’Anniviers is a great charmer. Day after day, a contrasted universe between mountain giants and human warmth.
Of all the tours I offer in Switzerland and elsewhere, this is one of my favourites. Some of the reasons are:
- The magic of Réchy valley and its geological richness;
- The edelweiss fields greeting us;
- The emerald colour of Moiry lake and a drink at the shore, with my local products;
- The majestic 4000m: Dent Blanche, Bisshorn, Zinalrothorn…;
- The mythical Weisshorn hotel and its history linked to the mountain and English mountaineers.
Below this description, you’ll find the complete itinerary for this 5-day trip.
All my hikes are adaptable and can be modified. Don’t hesitate to contact me for a customized program. I would love making you discover Val d’Anniviers, a place that I know so well.
Crêt du Midi – Cabin Becs de Bosson
Cabin Becs de Bosson – Moiry barrage
Moiry barrage – Zinal
Zinal – Weisshorn hotel
Weisshorn hotel – St Luc
Price per person
|Group of 4||900CHF|
|Group of 5||900CHF|
|Group of 6||900CHF|
|Group of 7||900CHF|
|Group of 8||900CHF|
- Guiding fee
- Half-board meals during trip
- Transport during the trip
In dormitories and the last night at the Weisshorn hotel.
The price includes the aperitifs, but not the other drinks.
You need a personal repatriation insurance in case of accident (SAE can give first day for CHF35).