Join Jon, an IFMGA certified guide, on this Val d'Aran advance alpine course. He'll teach you how to move around big mountains safely and with confidence!
This Val d’Aran advanced alpine course will give you the resources you need to safely deal with big mountains!
Please note that this course can only be taught in Spanish. The main goal of the program will be for you to become more self-sufficient in the winter world. Plus I’ll teach you the safest way to behave while alone during an ascent. Indeed, it doesn’t matter if it is on snow, ice or rock, I’ll show you techniques to climb through all of them.
So here are some of the technique that I will teach you:
– Ice axe use in steep slopes.
– Ascent with two ice axes.
– Rope ascent and long progressions.
– Anchor on snow, ice and rock.
– Classic abseiling.
– Roping on glaciers.
– Introduction to self rescue.
– Snow conditions assessment.
– Avalanches prevention and action.
– Transceiver use.
– Planification, schedule analysis, emergency gear, etc.
Moreover, you’ll be learning all this while enjoying the amazing Val d’Aran’s scenery. Rather than a course it will seem like an expedition, with me helping you out.
So please contact me to make this Val d’Aran advanced alpine course happen. And please specify any requests that you may have, so I can make the proper arrangements in advance.
- Let me know if you want to try a longer option of this course. - This course is also available to do in Cavallers, Valle de Tena, etc. Necessary equipment: – Waterproof and warm clothes. – 40-50L Backpack. – Rigid boots. – 2 Ice axes and crampons. – Helmet, Harness and a carabiner.
UIAGM/IFMGA Mountain Guide from Spain
I’m a mountain guide and alpine ski instructor and trainer.
Since many years ago I enjoy transmitting the enthusiasm that I feel for the mountains, in any of the possible mountain disciplines: alpinism, ski, climbing…
I’ve always had a special interest for sports and teaching sports at all levels, from beginners to complex guiding in all kind of mountain terrain.
There are no reviews yet
Group of 1
|EUR 258 each|
Group of 2
|EUR 129 each|
Group of 3
|EUR 129 each|
Group of 4
|EUR 78 each|
Want a different number of travellers?
- Guiding fee
A minimum of 2 people is required.