|Stay home - Dream big- Book your next adventure|
• Book with only 25% deposit • Flexible refund policy
Discover what it’s like to snowboard with a top 100 Freeride World Qualifier following pro rider Wakana to the stunning Hokkaido in Japan for one or more days.
Let’s spend a fun day together while I share some tips with you.
I’ll show you the best runs in Hokkaido.
Explore all the options Hokkaido has to offer.
Hokkaido is one of Japan’s top areas for powder snow skiing and snowboarding and a popular destination for those looking to JAPOW. It is definitely one of my favorite places for snowboarding and I would love to show you all the untouched and uncrowded spots.
I am a Freeride World Tour snowboarder ranked 1st in Japan and 5th in the world and I would love to spend a fun day (or days) with you in this incredible winter paradise.
For this private trip, I can guide you at the level that suits you best. There are many routes in the area and I can accommodate the itinerary to your needs. Nonetheless, due to weather conditions and snow accumulation, the itinerary could vary. However, that won’t change our unforgettably fun day.
Additionally, Hokkaido also offers plenty of options for relaxing and exploring after an exciting snowboarding day. It is full of cozy and trendy restaurants and hot springs that I can point you to.
So hire me for a day (or more) and I’ll show you the best lines in Japan and give you some tips to improve your snowboarding.
I can also take you on a private snowboarding trip to Hakuba. Check it out here.
- Please note that you will need to sign a liability waiver prior to the beginning of the trip. - Participant will need to have appropriate insurance coverage (including skiing and snowboarding) I am not a certified mountain guide, so please keep in mind that, for safety reasons, we will stay within ski resort boundaries at all times.
- 1st in Women's Freeride Snowboarding Japan (5th in World Ranking)
- Residence: Niseko, Hakuba and several other resorts around the world
- English level: Fluent
I'm a Freeride World Tour athlete as well as a PSA professional snowboarder.
Among the achievements I'm most proud of are:
- Champion of Freeride World Tour in Hakuba
- 5th overall in 2018 Freeride World Tour
- Champion of Freeride World Qalifier in Hakuba
- 1st in Japan for Freeride World Qualifier
- 2012 JSBA All Japan Snowboarding Competition SX, 1st
- 2014 SAJ All Japan Ski Competition SBX, 3rd
For the 2018-2019 winter season, I will be based in Niseko for the first half of January, then from mid January until April I will be in Hakuba Valley. Grand Hirafu in Niseko, the Hakuba Valley and Zao Onsen in Yamagata are among my favorite resorts in Japan. I've also skied a lot in Whistler (BC, Canada) and The Remarkables in New Zealand.
I can have everyday conversations in English and am happy to ride with both skiers and snowboarders. I would just love to spend some fun time with people who love to ride!
Have any doubts? Talk directly with an Explore Share assistant.
The Concierge service is a great tool for when you still haven't decided what kind of Adventure you're looking for and you're open to suggestions
Group of 1
|JPY 61856 each|
Group of 2
|JPY 30928 each|
Group of 3
|JPY 20619 each|
Group of 4
|JPY 15464 each|
Want a different number of travellers?
• Guiding fee
• Price does not include lifts.
There are no reviews yet