Mar, Apr, May, Jun
Drive to Ischgl. We’ll spend the night here.
4 hours of ski: From Ischgl (1377 m) up to mount Piz da Val Gronda (2812 m) and then to Heidelberg mountain hut (2264 m).
4 hours of ski: Mount Breite Krone (3079 m) ascent and then ski down to Jamtal mountain hut (2165 m).
5.30 hours of ski: We’ll climb mount Dreiländerspitze (3197 m) and ski down to Wiesbadener mountain hut (2443 m).
6 hours of ski: We’ll go through mount Piz Buin (3312 m) to get to Silvretta guest house (2341 m).
7.45 hours of ski: Ascent to mount Silvrettahorn (3244 m) and ski down to Saarbrücker mountain hut (2538 m).
3.5 hours of ski: Down to Wirl (1624 m).
A minimum of 4 people is required for this expedition.
Group equipment included:
- transceiver, probe and shovel
- Ice axe and crampons
- Harness, 2 safety carabiners and 2 meters tape.
Personal equipment recommended:
- Complete ski equipment.
– 40L backpack, with ski stripes.
– Thermal underwear.
– warm jacket. – GoreTex jacket and pants.
– Hood, gloves (2 pairs) and googles.
– Snacks (on the mountain huts we'll only have breakfast and dinner).
– Warm sack if desired (on the mountain huts there will be blankets).
– Sunscreen and lip balm.
– Basic toilet kit.
– Personal first aid kit.
– Cash (many mountain hut don't take credit cards).
– Mountain federate card.
UIAGM/IFMGA Mountain Guide from Spain
I’m a mountain guide and alpine ski instructor and trainer.
Since many years ago I enjoy transmitting the enthusiasm that I feel for the mountains, in any of the possible mountain disciplines: alpinism, ski, climbing…
I’ve always had a special interest for sports and teaching sports at all levels, from beginners to complex guiding in all kind of mountain terrain.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!