Join one of the IFMGA-certified guides in the Peakshunter team on this ski touring trip in the Grand Saint Bernard for 3 days. Plan with them your ideal itinerary from all the proposed options!
Feb, Mar, Apr
At the border between Switzerland and Italy, the Grand Saint Bernard pass is indeed an amazing location for ski touring. Join me in this 3-day trip and let's explore this wonderful setting.
I propose two different programs for you to decide. In fact, the place where we decide to spend the night can shape our trip. If you prefer to spend the nights in a village, we can make Saint Rhémy en Bosses our base. Then each day we will make a different ascent. For example, we can go to the Serena pass, the Grand Saint Bernard pass, Mount Fourchon, Costa Serena, Costa Corleans, Mount Flassin, and there are even more options!
Another option is to spend a night in the famous Grand Saint Bernard hospice. Check out the detailed program below.
I find this trip very special because:
– It's a very isolated itinerary,
– There are always great snow conditions,
– It's perfect for people who enjoy adventures away from the crowds, since it's not touristic.
- Guiding fee
- Accommodation included
- Mountain guide expenses
The price doesn't include (1) rescue insurance (recommended): €5 per person for 3 days (2) the transfers (3) the extra meals, and beverages (for you and the guide) (4) personal safety equipment (transceiver, backpack with shovel, and probe): €90 per person or €120 per person with the crampons (5) Anything that is not mentioned under "The price includes"
From Saint Rhémy en Bosses to the Grand Saint Bernard, where we sleep at the hospice.
From the hospice, we can go to the very panoramic Mount Fourchon, when descend to Saint Rhémy en Bosses. We will spend the night in a hotel or B&B.
On the final day we can go in search of beautiful powder to the Costa dei Corleans. There are many different possibilities for the ascent, depending on your preferences.
In hotel, B&B and/or the Grand Saint Bernard hospice.
At Saint Rhémy en Bosses.
Giving and receiving smiles, seeing the satisfaction on the faces of our customers, seeking opportunities for growth, stimulating authenticity in personal and group relationships, in sharing mountaineering disciplines, fears, efforts, and moments of difficulty, which are part of the integrated with experiences, essential ingredients of every summit climb: these are our focus, our beliefs, and our most important results, as outdoor Professionals and as people who love the mountains and their work as Alpine Guides!
Founded in 2013 by Elis and Silvia, PEAKSHUNTER Mountain Guides is a team of IFMGA-certified Mountain Professionals and outdoor activities experts, based in the town of Aosta, not far from Courmayeur-Chamonix, on the Italian side of the Mont Blanc massif.
We live and work in the beautiful Aosta Valley region, very close to French and Swiss borders near to Geneva, Milan, and Turin international airports.
Mont Blanc, Matterhorn, Dufourspitze, Pyramide Vincent and Regina Margherita Hut, Gran Paradiso, Breithorn, Lyskamm, Castor and Pollux are only a few of several 4000 Alps summits you can climb with us: most of our team of Guides were born and grew up close to these mountains and they have explored the ascent routes several times during different seasons, with skis or crampons!
- We love our work: we plan all our trips with great commitment and deep respect for the Alpine environment, for its inhabitants, and its territories. Including local traditions in different valleys and Alpine areas.
- We love Mountain, Nature, and Outdoor activities, that we like to share with people from all around the world. We are enthusiastic to meet like-minded adventurers and share new experiences and memorable emotions with the support of our Mountain Guides.
- Safety and Risk Management are essential for us, as elements of fundamental importance during every single trip we plan and carry out with our customers: for this reason, we offer introductory courses to the different alpine disciplines (Mountaineering, Rock climbing, Ice climbing, Ski mountaineering, Freeride, Rescue Crevasse, and Avalanche) to convey awareness and responsibility to our customers.
- We offer solid Experience, with several years organizing outdoor disciplines around mountain and wild areas, in many different countries of Italy and Europe, for individuals or groups, including 7-day customer support for booking, logistics, and personal assistance for planning and reservations.
- As certified Mountain Guides, we offer training courses, to improve technical skills and to learn basic knowledge about mountaineering in the Alps, which is essential to explore and climb the Mountains safely in any situation or conditions.
- We are happy to provide customized programs for every customer's demand: our Experience is synonymous with Professionalism and Customer Care to guarantee unforgettable emotions and beautiful smiles!
Fulfill your dreams, discover breathtaking views or simply enjoy an extraordinary day: you just need to use your imagination and we will carry out your trip as you desire to live it!
Let’s plan your next mountain project together!
Italian | French | English
We had 3 fantastic days with Elis in the mountains. The snow condition was not great so we focused on touring, exploring beautiful areas in very diverse settings. Elis was very nice and creative, we are looking forward to our next trip with him! E-S team was as always of great support finding us the perfect guide for the group and supporting in a great way the organization of the trip.
We had a great experience with Peakshunter. However, we agreed on a all inclusive tour through explore-share, but appearantly E-S made an offer without consulting the guides first. A couple of days before departure we were confronted with extra costs. We had no other option than to pay these extras, and Explore Share did not intervene. Next time we´ll organise everything with the guides directly, without the middle man...
I had really great days on my Splitboard trip with Elis and Ettore. Very good guiding- always open for the needs and wishes of their guests. We successfully did several peaks and the descends were premium!❄️😎🤩
Arthur Dumont de Chassart
We were very happy about everything. The only thing a bit annoying was the fact that the price wasn't clear (or maybe I should have written all termes and conditions?) I have no problem with the price in itself, I just would have loved to know it clearly so that I could explain it to the team in advance. It did spoiled a bit my holidays to think about money, would have preferred to think about it only before or after...Thanks Arthur
Rolando was a great guide, super nice person... what else?
Very good experience. Great guide. Bad weather but we managed to really enjoy the weekend. Thanks!
The traveller did not leave a comment.
Chamonix-Zermatt Haute Route Ski Tour
Freeride ski day in Andermatt, Switzerland
Backcountry skiing with a guide in Verbier
Private Heliski in Verbier with a guide
Zermatt Guided Ski Touring
Classic ski tour from Chamonix to Zermatt
The Haute Route, 7-day Ski tour from Chamonix to Zermatt
Freeride skiing day trips in Zermatt
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures.