May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
· 7:00 AM: Pick up at your accommodation in Madrid and transfer to Hoyos del Espino, Ávila
· 6-8 hours of hiking (16.2 km, +1,400 m elevation gain, -710 m elevation loss)
· Relaxing with drinks, hot expedition dinner and sleeping under the stars
· Hot breakfast, pack up camp and commence day two of the expedition (3-4 hours hiking, 7km, +250 m elevation gain, -420 m elevation loss)
· Lunch in Hoyos del Espino town and transfer back to Madrid (We should arrive around 19:00)
Hotel Abba or another location in Madrid TBD.
If a guest opts for accommodation and half board in a mountain hut instead of the overnight in bivouac, the cost is 35 euros.
The cost of renting a sleeping bag and pad is 20 euros.
*Each person must bring 3 liters of water (in plastic bottles or hydration sacks) or isotonic drinks.
-Backpack 30-50 litres. (Available for rental)
-Sleeping bag (3 seasons) and pad. (Available for rental)
-Mountain/Hiking boots or trail shoes
-Functional underwear (breathable and wicking type)
-Breathable and wicking short sleeve T-Shirt , (cotton not recommended as it retains moisture)
-Light Warm Fleece or softshell
-Breathable waterproof and windproof jacket
-Headband or neck gaiter
-Sunscreen and lip balm
-Sun hat and sport Sunglasses
-Walking/Trekking poles (We will provide them, if needed).
-Cell phone and camera
-Personal medication and first aid kit
-Food for 1 light picnic lunch, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast
-Casual dry clothes and sport shoes for changing after the tour. We will leave them in the car until the end of the tour
Ole Outdoor is a leading spanish Travel Agency specialized in Outdoor Activities and Adventure Tours in Spain & Portugal.
We provide day tours and multi-day tours including transport and accommodation. We offer custom programs and adventures in the main mountains, coasts and natural parks of the country all year round.
Explore Spain and Portugal hiking, climbing, canyoning, biking, kayaking, paragliding, surfing and much more.
All of our activities are led by sports experts and certified guides holding both national and international degrees TD-UIAGM-AEGM-UIMLA-WGA. The equipment and technical gear we use is of the highest quality and has been officially certified by the CE or UIAA Safetylabel.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!