If you are looking for a special program during your visit to Barcelona, consider this rewarding Pyrenees day hike! It is a great way to explore both French and Spanish Pyrenees customs, landscapes and architecture. If you love hiking, or just want to add a natural element to your trip, this is a perfect program for you.
To begin the tour, I will pick you up at your hotel or accommodation in Barcelona. From there, we will transfer in an exclusive van for between 1 and 2 hours towards the starting point of our hike.
Some of the highlights of this tour are:
- Beautiful valleys, like the Cerdanya valley, one of the most famous of the Pyrenees
- Visiting Romanesque and middle-age villages, as well as the Monastery of Santa Maria de Ripoll
- The contrasting French and Spanish landscapes and customs
During the hike, I will help you understand how this mountain played an essential role in the cultural origin of Catalonia.
There are three different routes you can choose from depending on your hiking experience and goals. Each of them has a different duration and itinerary.
- ROUTE 1 (Levels 1 & 2): Open to everyone! – Includes fantastic views of Prats de Cadí. Duration of the hike (walking time): 2 hours
- ROUTE 2 (Levels 3 & 4): For sport lovers – We will get to the top of Carlit from the Lac of Les Boulloses. Duration of the hike (walking time): 5 hours
- ROUTE 3 (Level 5): Performance approach – Aims for long distance hiking from Queralbs to Balandrau peak (2,584 m). Duration of the hike (walking time): 7 hours
All the tour options include the return to your hotel or accommodation in Barcelona.
Groups on this tour are of a maximum of 7 hikers.
Interested in this Pyrenees day hike from Barcelona? Request your booking! Check out other hiking options near Barcelona, like the Montserrat day hike from Barcelona, the 1-day Priorat hiking tour, and the 1-day Costa Brava hike from Barcelona.
Price per person
|Group of 2||150EUR|
|Group of 3||100EUR|
|Group of 4||75EUR|
|Group of 5||60EUR|
|Group of 6||50EUR|
|Group of 7||43EUR|
- Guiding fee
- Transport during the trip
Skill level required
Fitness level required
Your hotel or accommodation in Barcelona