Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
Private and Group
Our tour starts in Les Houches a small village next to Chamonix. We take the cable car up to the Bellevue top station and head to the Col de Tricot. Surrounded by 360° views, we will walk to the Chalets de Miage where we can refresh ourselves before heading towards Les Contamines, where we will end the first day.
Our hike starts in Les Contamines village. We walk to the Notre Dame de la Gorge church and climb up to the Col du Bonhomme. After enjoying our lunch and some drinks in the Refuge Col de la Croix du Bonhomme we will descend to the village of Les Chapieux.
Today we leave Les Chapieux after breakfast and walk along the river on a nice and easy path with the option to have a good snack stop at Le Ville des Glaciers or at the Refuge de Mottets. We will leave the river side and climb up to the Col de la Seigne which is the French-Italian border at 2516 meters above sea level and also the highest point of the day. From there we have a 400 meter descent to the Refugio Elisabetta Soldini. For those who are still not tired we can go on a short walk to a natural glacier cave not far away from the hut.
The hike from the Refugio Elisabetta Soldini to Courmayeur is one of the best hikes in the Alps in terms of stunning view. From the Col Chécruit you can enjoy some Italian specialties for lunch whilst watching some ambitious mountaineers climbing south side of the Mont Blanc. In the afternoon you will have some time to visit the beautiful village of Courmayeur. After the break in the village we walk up or take the bus to our overnight destination La Palud.
Today we get accompanied by impressive views over the Grandes Jorasses massif. We will stay over the night at the Refuge Elena.
A great hike from the Italian to the Swiss Val Ferret. We will ascent 500 meters to the Grand Col Ferret, the Italian-Swiss border and head down to the small village of La Fouly.
A long walk in the valley links the two villages La Fouly and Champex. We will hike through a silent valley passing through charming little villages from time to time.
After a great night in Champex we continue our hike and join the long but easy hike up to Bovine. From there we hike down to Trient by passing the Col de la Forclaz.
From Trient we will reach the Col de Balme the Swiss-French border at an altitude of 2190 meters. Surrounded by stunning views we cross over to the Aiguilette de Possettes. To reach our destination Tré-le-Champ, a charming little mountain village, we will descent a beautiful trail.
The famous hike from Tré-le-Champ over the Grand Balcon Sud, passing the Lac Blanc is waiting for us. Either from Flégère or from Planpraz we can take the cable car down or walk down to the Europe`s outdoor capital Chamonix.
|04/06/2020 to 13/06/2020|
|14/06/2020 to 23/06/2020|
|29/06/2020 to 08/07/2020|
|05/07/2020 to 14/07/2020|
|12/07/2020 to 21/07/2020|
|26/07/2020 to 04/08/2020|
|09/08/2020 to 18/08/2020|
|16/08/2020 to 25/08/2020|
|06/09/2020 to 15/09/2020|
|13/09/2020 to 22/09/2020|
Accommodation in mountain huts / guest houses (shared bedrooms / dormitories)// I can also arrange private rooms for you along the tour. The surcharge for private accommodation is 350 EUR per person (based on 2 persons sharing) or 475 EUR for a single room.
Equipment list: - Warm hat or head band;
- Light gloves (hiking gloves);
- Neck gaiter or a scarf;
- Sun glasses and a cap or hat;
- One pair of synthetic underwear (top & bottom);
- 2 functional shirts for the hike (we recommend merino or synthetic);
- 1 comfortable shirt for the huts;
- One or 2 layers of socks (merino wool or synthetic);
- One fleece or merino pullover / sweater;
- Optional: One insulation layer to keep you warm (we recommend you a Primaloft or light down jacket);
- Rain / windproof (Gore-Tex) jacket with hood;
- Rain / windproof (Gore-Tex) pant / rain-pants;
- Optional: Long pair of underwear (thermal, depending on the season);
- One pair of hiking pants: we recommend zip off trousers so you can save weight for additional shorts for hot days;
- Some comfortable trousers for the evenings
- 35 to 40 Liter backpack (you should be able to carry your gear comfortably, we recommend a backpack with a good waist belt);
- Rain cover or dry bag to keep the most necessary things dry in the backpack;
- Strong and waterproof leather hiking boots with a high ankle;
- Light weight shoes (e.g. sneakers, sandals) for the huts / evenings;
- Minimum 2-liter bottle or camelbag to fill up with water or tea;
- Plastic bag or dry bag to keep your spare clothes dry;
- Sun cream at least SPF 20 (we also recommend lip balm);
- Hut sleeping bag liner (made of silk or cotton);
- Swimsuit / bikini / swimming trunks;
- Tooth brush, paste;
- Washing soap;
- Small quick-drying towel;
Optional equipment list:
- Camera, mobile phone, EU compatible plug incl. chargers;
- Head lamp;
- Ear plugs for the night;
- Walking poles;
- Personal medicine if required (please inform your guide in case of emergency).
We are a team of 2 certified mountain leaders and canyoning guides, Anja and Raphy. We specialize in multi-day and long distance trekking in some of the best spots in the Alps.
From the amazing Tour du Mont Blanc to the challenging but very rewarding Haute Route, we strive to take our guests on unique adventures in nature. We also offer canyoning adventures in Switzerland, France and Italy.
Come join our tours. We will make you HAPPY!
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!