Join one of the IFMGA-certified guides in the Peakshunter team on this amazing Monte Rosa backcountry skiing tour in Italy.
Mar - Jun
Credit Card, Wire Transfer and more!
Join one of our highly trained guides for a wonderful ski touring trip among the breathtaking Monte Rosa and enjoy an amazing panorama.
Monte Rosa is one of the most famous and beautiful mountains in the Alps. It’s located in the eastern region of the Pennine Alps, in the border between Switzerland and Italy. And it’s one of the best places in Europe to go ski touring from hut to hut.
Our plan is to meet you in Cervinia and take the lifts up to Plateau Rosa. From then on it will be 6 days of skiing and exploring these amazing landscapes with incredible snow.
One of the best features of this trip is that we’ll climb up and overnight in the famous Regina Margherita Hut (4559 m), which is the highest mountain hut in Europe!
So please send us a request to book this amazing Monte Rosa backcountry skiing tour and lets plan this fantastic adventure together. We’ll guide you there with much pleasure!
- Guiding fee
Secure your spot with just 25% payment
48-hour free cancellation with 30-day advance booking
Cervinia, lifts up to Plateau Rosa, climb to Breithorn, descent towards Ayas Guides Refuge.
Castore west side, Felik pass traverse towards Quintino Sella Refuge.
Traverse below Lyskamm south side, climb up to hint (“The Nose”), down to Grifetti Refuge.
Climb along the Lys glacier, the Lys pass and the Grenz Glacier until Punta Gnifetti, where Regina Margherita hut is. Descent along the Grenz glacier until we reach the Monte Rosa Hut (2,795 m).
Descent along the Gorner Glacier until the 2,400 meters. With our skins on, we will climb the Unter Theodule glacier and reach the Theodule pass (3,300 m). We will go down along the ski slopes and return to Cervinia.
I can help you renting out some equipment. Please inform me in advance so that I can organise it.
Giving and receiving smiles, seeing the satisfaction on the faces of our customers, seeking opportunities for growth, stimulating authenticity in personal and group relationships, in sharing mountaineering disciplines, fears, efforts, and moments of difficulty, which are part of the integrated with experiences, essential ingredients of every summit climb: these are our focus, our beliefs, and our most important results, as outdoor Professionals and as people who love the mountains and their work as Alpine Guides!
Founded in 2013 by Elis and Silvia, PEAKSHUNTER Mountain Guides is a team of IFMGA-certified Mountain Professionals and outdoor activities experts, based in the town of Aosta, not far from Courmayeur-Chamonix, on the Italian side of the Mont Blanc massif.
We live and work in the beautiful Aosta Valley region, very close to French and Swiss borders near to Geneva, Milan, and Turin international airports.
Mont Blanc, Matterhorn, Dufourspitze, Pyramide Vincent and Regina Margherita Hut, Gran Paradiso, Breithorn, Lyskamm, Castor and Pollux are only a few of several 4000 Alps summits you can climb with us: most of our team of Guides were born and grew up close to these mountains and they have explored the ascent routes several times during different seasons, with skis or crampons!
- We love our work: we plan all our trips with great commitment and deep respect for the Alpine environment, for its inhabitants, and its territories. Including local traditions in different valleys and Alpine areas.
- We love Mountain, Nature, and Outdoor activities, that we like to share with people from all around the world. We are enthusiastic to meet like-minded adventurers and share new experiences and memorable emotions with the support of our Mountain Guides.
- Safety and Risk Management are essential for us, as elements of fundamental importance during every single trip we plan and carry out with our customers: for this reason, we offer introductory courses to the different alpine disciplines (Mountaineering, Rock climbing, Ice climbing, Ski mountaineering, Freeride, Rescue Crevasse, and Avalanche) to convey awareness and responsibility to our customers.
- We offer solid Experience, with several years organizing outdoor disciplines around mountain and wild areas, in many different countries of Italy and Europe, for individuals or groups, including 7-day customer support for booking, logistics, and personal assistance for planning and reservations.
- As certified Mountain Guides, we offer training courses, to improve technical skills and to learn basic knowledge about mountaineering in the Alps, which is essential to explore and climb the Mountains safely in any situation or conditions.
- We are happy to provide customized programs for every customer's demand: our Experience is synonymous with Professionalism and Customer Care to guarantee unforgettable emotions and beautiful smiles!
Fulfill your dreams, discover breathtaking views or simply enjoy an extraordinary day: you just need to use your imagination and we will carry out your trip as you desire to live it!
Let’s plan your next mountain project together!
Hello Basically I am satisfied with the whole organization, because in the end everything worked as expected, whereby the guide had a big part in the success! Unfortunately, the information regarding equipment was unclear in advance and sometimes varied, which didn't make it any easier for a beginner like me. In general, the flow of information was rather slow, but towards the end it was sufficient and quick. In general, I would recommend that you revise the list of necessary equipment! Above all, it should be clear what the guest has to bring (with a distinction between "must" and "recommended"), what is provided by the organizer and what could be rented if necessary. Of course, this is not easy to accomplish, as the necessary equipment also depends on the conditions. Best wishes and continued success with the organization of ski trips! Martin
Great service. Above and beyond expectations. Abigail went the extra mile to make my trip happen, after hours and at very short notice. It would not have been possible without her. Highly recommended.
Silvia was fantastic in helping get everything set up, from recommending accommodations and buses to organizing the meet-up with my guide. Mateo was a great guide, found the perfect route for my experience and skill level. A truly amazing experience that I didn't think would be possible.
A very well organised trip by both parties, we will define use again for future trips 🙂
Had a blast with Elis from Peakshunter. We enjoyed the climbing quite a bit, and Elis was kind and helpful, and the views at Albard di Bard were amazing! We had never done multi pitch climbing before and he made it a really fun time for us.
1+ day Freeride skiing in the Aosta Valley
Freeride skiing day trips in Passo Tonale, Adamello Range
Livigno-Lombardia freeride skiing day
Courmayeur Guided Backcountry Skiing trips
Cervinia Ski, Backcountry skiing from Breuil Cervinia
Heliskiing day in the Aosta Valley (2 Flights, 2 Runs)
Off-piste skiing day in Courmayeur, Aosta Valley
Porta Nera ski touring trip in Cervinia
Aosta Valley heliboarding guided day tour
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures.