Join one of the certified guides at Scenic Nepal Treks on a unique 12-day Annapurna Base Camp and Poon Hill Trek in Nepal and experience the wonders of the Himalayas!
Poon Hill Viewpoint from where you can see all the Annapurna Mountain Range.
Beautiful city of Pokhara and the terraced farmland above Pokhara.
Natural hot spring at Jhinudanda.
Would you like to discover the amazing landscapes and mountain culture of the Himalayas? Then this 12-day Annapurna Base Camp and Poon Hill Trek in Nepal is just for you.
Located at an altitude of 3,210 m (10,530 ft), Poon Hill is a great viewpoint of the Himalaya mountains. It is also on the way to Annapurna Sanctuary, which is why we have combined it with the classic Annapurna Base Camp trek, ensuring you the best possible Nepal adventure.
This 12-day program is ideal for those who wish to discover the Himalayas but don’t have the time or the skill for a longer and more arduous trek to the top of some of the higher Himalayan peaks. You will have the chance to experience the amazing landscapes and culture of the local people, as well as admire the wildlife of Nepal. We will set off from Kathmandu, and from there we will begin an unforgettable adventure. A full itinerary is detailed below.
Keep in mind that this program is open to participants of many levels. However, you will need to be physically well prepared. We will, of course, be there to help you with the trekking and logistics.
So, are you ready for an unforgettable mountaineering adventure in Nepal? Then book your place now and join this amazing Annapurna Base Camp and Poon Hill Trek.
Or, if you prefer, you can join us for a shorter 8-day Annapurna Base Camp Trek!
You will be provided with a good 3-star hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara that includes breakfast. During the trek, you will be accommodated in a teahouse. Normally teahouses are basic lodges with private rooms. Scenic Nepal Treks will arrange the Attached Bathroom room where possible. During your trek, in some places, the bathroom may be outside your room.
After having breakfast in the morning we will catch a flight to Pokhara. From Pokhara, we have to drive around one hour to reach Nayapul from where our journey begins for trekking. There you can observe the villagers’ culture and religion, several birds, fruits and many more. Afterward, we have to take lunch and a rest than we move towards the stone path, alongside the river, forest. After hiking a few hours we reached Ulleri.
After having breakfast, we begin our hike to Ghorepani. On this route, we will see the beautiful South Annapurna Himalaya. Overnight at Ghorepani.
Early in the morning, we will hike up to Poonnhill. There we can see the eye-catching spot of sunshine snow on the rugged Annapurna Himalaya From Poonhill, you get to see all the peaks over 6000 meters including Mount Fishtails, Mount Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and many more. Subsequently, we will return for breakfast and move towards Chiule. At night we will stay in Chiule.
After having breakfast, It was pleasant to climb through the rhododendron forest, wildlife animals such as monkey, jackal to reached Sinuwa. Overnight we will stay at Sinuwa.
In the morning, after having some breakfast, we will begin our hike toward a stone path from where we will admire a bamboo forest and some waterfalls. Also, we will pass a couple of Mongolian villagers and discover their culture and religion. After walking 6/7 hours we will arrive to Deurali. Overnight at Deurali including dinner as per your menu order.
After having breakfast, we will hike from Bagar to Machhapuchhre Base Camp which is the majestic looking mountain peak in Nepal. In addition, it offers extraordinary views. Then, we will hike up to Annapurna Base Camp where we can see wild animals such as snow leopards and many more.
Early in the morning, after having some breakfast, we will begin our journey down to the bamboo area where there are several lodges. Gradually we will walk through the small houses and a few monasteries along the roadside. After walking 6/7 hours we will arrive at Jhinu village where we will spend the night.
After having some breakfast, we will leave Bamboo for Jhinu Dada where we can enjoy to having a natural hot spring bath. Overnight at Lodge.
We will have our breakfast at the lodge and walk through lovely villages with terrace farms and schools. There, we will walk along the Bank of Modikhola and we will arrive at Nayapul. From Nayapul we will drive back to Pokhara for around 1 hour. In the evening you are free to roam around the Pokhara lakeside. Overnight at a hotel.
Other gear: Backpack Sleeping Bag and Silk Liner (Scenic Nepal Treks Provide you) Maps, Torch (Flash Lights) and Water Bottle Duffel Bag (Scenic Nepal Trek Provide you) MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS Toiletries Quick drying Camp Towel Laundry Soup Powder or bar Toilet Paper and Cigarette Lighter ( If you Smoke) Sunblock Cream and Lip warm Polarizing Sunglasses Water Purification Tablets Medical and First Aid Kit Box (We Scenic Nepal Treks Provide you, however, we recommend you to use your own if you have) Locks for your bags during trek Ear Plugs
Founded in 2013, Scenic Nepal Treks is a leading hiking company based in Kathmandu Nepal. Our objective is to ensure your satisfaction and we strive to make your Nepal hiking adventure unique and memorable. Our guides have more than 15 years of experience organizing mountaineering and hiking programs in the Himalayas. Furthermore, we take the utmost care to guarantee your safety and well being at all times.
Join Scenic Nepal Treks on an unforgettable journey to some of the world’s most inspiring mountains!
Have any doubts? Talk directly with an Explore Share assistant.
The Concierge service is a great tool for when you still haven't decided what kind of Adventure you're looking for and you're open to suggestions
Group of 1
|USD 926 each|
Want a different number of travellers?
• Guiding fee
• Transportation from your hotel/airport (if in area) to the start of the trip and back
• Transport during the trip
• Permit and entrance fees
• Group porters (transport of tents, cooking equipment, etc. for the group)
• Mountain guide's expenses (lifts, meals, accommodation, etc)
• Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• Sharing 2/1 Nights Tourist Good Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with Breakfast; All Airport transfers by Private Bus; Transfer by Tourist bus from Pokhara to Kathmandu; Good Tea-house Lodge during the Trekking; An Experienced, Government Licensed English-speaking Guide and all his expenses; All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking as per menu; Farewell Nepali Cultural Dinner; TIMS Card ( For your Safety); Annapurna Conservation Fees; Staff insurance, medication and equipment; Good Sleeping Bags & Duffel by Company; Adventure certificate By Company; First Aid Kit ( Medicine Recommended to use you own); All Govt. and Local Taxes. NOT INCLUDED: Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary. Your Personal Expenses such as Bottled Water, Hot Shower, Wifi, Charging your phones and Camara. Travel/trekking insurance. Domestic Flight (Kathmandu to Pokhara). Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic) and Hot Drinks. Porter to carry your bags. Lunch and dinner during your overstay in Pokhara and Mountain. Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert. Tips for staff (Tips are expected). Which is not mentions in Cost Included Section.
There are no reviews yet