|Stay home - Dream big- Book your next adventure|
• Book with only 25% deposit • Flexible refund policy
Enjoy an incredible adventure in the company of Gilbert, an IFMGA certified guide, on this Petit Combin private guided heliski day.
This Petit Combin private guided heliski day is a great option if you want to ski some of the best powder lines in the world!
The Petit Combin (3663 m) rises on the border between Val de Bagnes and St. Bernard valley in the Canton Valais, Switzerland. It belongs to the Alps massif of Grand Combin and its famously known as a popular destination for heliskiing.
One of its great features is the 360-degree panorama than can be seen from its peak: Mont-Blanc, Cervin, the Bernese and Vaud Alps are all in sight. And to the south, there’s also an incredible view of the great glacier set on the north face of its higher brother, the Grand Combin (4314 m).
So, in this beautiful scenery, I’ll guide you to one perfect adventure. By flying up in a helicopter, which is already a fantastic experience, you’ll save all your strength to enjoy the most out of the skiing part.
Request to book this trip, tell me about your goals and join me on this amazing Petit Combin private guided heliski day. I can guarantee you’ll have the best time ever!
- If you are interested in doing several extra runs, please mention this when you make your reservation. - The average ski run is roughly 2000 vertical meters and it takes around 90 to 180 minutes to complete it, depending on your ability and on the itinerary.
The meeting point is usually at the heliport of Le Chable or from the bottom of the Savoleyres cable car.
I have been the owner of the mountain guide office since 2004. My father was a mountain guide and I grew up in the Val d’ Hérens. I live now for many years in Verbier. I graduated from the l'école hôtelière de Lausanne in 1993 and then began my mountain guide training. Well travelled I have guided through the mountains of the Andes, the Himalayas, Alaska, Turkey and Greenland. I'm also a Swiss Snow Sports graduate and a dual paragliding pilot.
Have any doubts? Talk directly with an Explore Share assistant.
The Concierge service is a great tool for when you still haven't decided what kind of Adventure you're looking for and you're open to suggestions
Group of 1
|EUR 1269 each|
Group of 2
|EUR 635 each|
Group of 3
|EUR 444 each|
Group of 4
|EUR 387 each|
Group of 5
|EUR 351 each|
Group of 6
|EUR 330 each|
Group of 7
|EUR 320 each|
Want a different number of travellers?
• Guiding fee
• Transportation from your hotel/airport (if in area) to the start of the trip and back
• Helicopter drops as described
• Supplement per person for each extra heliski (2000 vertical meter): 2 persons 375 / 3 persons: 250/ 4 persons: 235 / 5 persons: 225 / 6 persons: 220/ 7 persons: 215.-
Hi Gilbert, Thank you for the photographs and a great morning Heliskiing. Thanks and kind regards,