Black gate / Porta Nera in Cervinia, a fabulous ski descent in the heart of Monte Rosa’s mountain range, through its most famous 4000 meters peaks.
Please join me for this unforgettable experience. Get in touch with me and let’s start planning !
Not included in the price
Included in the price
– Guide fee
– RC assistance and equipment in common to hire
80€ / person, min 4 persons
For less / more participants, price will be defined in agreement with me
– Large ski advised with ski touring bindings and sealskins
Normal ski clothes
– Backpack with ARTVA, shovel and probe
I can help you in renting the equipment. Please inform me in advance.
– Equipment check and transfer to Cervinia
– Lift up to Plateau Rosa and then ski down towards Zermatt, till the lift start and then Back to Cervinia
– We will finish the day with a good beer to celebrate our descent
Technical level required
The descent is not particularly difficult, according to weather conditions, such as a normal RED track.
From January to May
Spots of interest
Price per person
|Group of 4||80EUR|