Come and join me for this extraordinary expedition on Vatnajökull, in southeastern Iceland. This glacier is also called Vatna in English.
In a few words…
– Icecap expedition with skis and pulka’s
– Experience the ambiance of a polar expedition
– Cross the Vatnajökull, the third largest ice cap of our planet
– Stay in expedition tents
– Become familiar step by step with travel in this polar region
– Myself (Polar guide) and Iceland specialist Heidi Hooghe will guide you
– Face a continuous battle between ice and fire
Does such an adventure sounds interesting? Then please get in touch with me. Of course I will be glad to give you more details and explain to you why this experience is unique.
Next departure to Vatnajökull: February 2018 – dates to be determined.
Price per person
- Guiding fee
- All meals during trip
- Group equipment
For groups over 6 clients to 12 clients, there'll be two mountain guides.