Join me in a beautiful climb expedition in the heart of the Patagonia, more precisely in the Central Tower of Paine!
Located in the Torres del Paine National Park, the Central Tower of Paine offer one of the best climbing spots of all Patagonia. It has 2800 meters of altitude and once on the top it offers incredible views of other peaks.
I propose a 18-day program in which we’ll live an exciting and challenging climb in a beautiful but hard technical route.
– DAY 1: Meeting in Punta Arenas airport. We spend the night in a hotel.
– DAY 2: This day, we drive to Torres del Paine National Park. Then, we set up the camp near Laguna Amarga.
– DAY 3 – 8: Firstly we hike to Camp 1. Horses will carry our gear. Afterwards, we move to Camp 2 while we’ll appreciate incredible landscapes. Lastly, we set up the camp in Camp 3.
– DAY 9 – 13: These days are dedicated for our summit attempts. We’ll ascend it and rappelling down to Camp 3 where lastly, we’ll rest at the end of each day.
– DAY 14 – 16: We descend from Camp 3 to Laguna Amarga.
– DAY 17: Drive back to Punta Arenas where we’ll celebrate and spend the night.
– DAY 18: Finally we take our flights back to home.
As a final point, climber must have prior rock climbing experience and an excellent physical condition because of its technical difficulty. I offer all my mountain knowledge and experience to make you live a great adventure.
So, don’t hesitate in getting in touch with me if you are interested in this rock climbing adventure. I’ll be glad to guide you there!
Price per person
|Group of 2||8000USD|
- Guiding fee
- All meals during trip
- Transport to the start of the trip
- Transport during the trip
- Luggage transfer during the trip
- Group equipment
- Permit and entrance fees
|Punta Arena airport|