|Stay home - Dream big- Book your next adventure|
• Book with only 25% deposit • Flexible refund policy
Edgar, an expert mountain guide, would love to show you the most beautiful spots at the Huascaran National Park. Invite your friends and family to this private trip in Peru.
Complete a round circuit visiting Peru’s highest peak: Huascaran.
Bring along your friends and family, even if you have no previous experience.
Stay at typical hostels and lodges, and explore the Huascaran National Park.
This 3 days hiking adventure welcomes everyone. The program mixes moderate hiking and vehicle transportation. Thus, making the traverse across the mountain much easier.
Our adventure begins in Huaraz, where our fully equipped and comfortable bus will be waiting for us to drive along the west side of the Cordillera Blanca mountain range. We’ll be passing many picturesque towns hard to reach otherwise. Then, we’ll head to the Lake 69, to later hike for about 3 hours to reach the best viewing point of all the snow peaks and the lake. Upon completion, we’ll drive up to 4,850 masl. Here, we’ll enjoy a hypnotizing sunset at the highest pass we’ll reach on this day. Finally we’ll drive to our hostel to recover our energies, visit an area where you can meditate, make a fire or simply enjoy the breathtaking night skies.
Then, our second day starts with a change of scenery, from the mountains in the background, to the enchanting towns we’ll visit. These villages combine the most fascinating architecture with intriguing history and traditions. And of course, we’ll get to try the local cuisine!
Finally, on our third and last day we’ll get to visit Huaraz, Peru’s highest peak. This magnificent mountain rising above the 4,850 meters, will offer some of the most hypnotizing views of the area. After taking in the mesmerizing sight of this colossus, we’ll head back to Huaraz where our trek ends.
Would you like to join me? Request to book this trip today and live an unforgettable experience!
Hostel and mountain lodge.
We recommend to bring the following items: - Warm clothes for the nights - Repellent and sunscreen - Good hiking shoes - Backpack - Water Bottle - Copy of your documents
Have any doubts? Talk directly with an Explore Share assistant.
The Concierge service is a great tool for when you still haven't decided what kind of Adventure you're looking for and you're open to suggestions
Group of 1
|USD 495 each|
Group of 2
|USD 413 each|
Group of 3
|USD 413 each|
Group of 4
|USD 361 each|
Group of 5
|USD 351 each|
Group of 6
|USD 361 each|
Group of 7
|USD 339 each|
Group of 8
|USD 336 each|
Want a different number of travellers?
• Guiding fee
• Transportation from your hotel/airport (if in area) to the start of the trip and back
• Transport during the trip
• Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• This is the per person price to join one of my groups trips. On top of the guide fee, the price includes: transportation, accommodation for 1 night at a mountain lodge, accommodation for 1 night at a typical village hostel, meals (2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners). The price does not include: mineral water, drinks and beverages, toiletries, personal clothes and meds, souvenirs, entrance tickets for the touristic places, medical expenses, tips for the crew.
There are no reviews yet