Rock climbing around Wiwanni mountain hut (2470m) in the Valais, is a real dreamed spot for all the ones who enjoy silence, breathtaking views and great climbing walls.
We find there routes for all levels, easy ones for the beginners who wish to learn the basics, as well as long ridges who will offer to the more experienced climbers several hours of climbing before reaching the summit.
The region of Wiwanni, very close to Bietschorn, offers a very good quality rock in a wild environment. Great climbing, confortable hut, easy access… these are all the ingredients which make this trip a must while being affordable.
There are several reasons why I like very much guiding my friends and clients there:
- The quality of the rock is very good;
- The environment is quiet and the views on the Valais Alps are impregnable and unusual;
- The people in the hut are very welcoming;
- The mountain refuge can be accessed in a very short time. We can even start climbing the first day;
- It is safe. The walls are well equipped. The rock is good and we don’t need to pass by a glacier to go or come back;
- It’s a 100% “pleasure” climbing.
We can go there for 2 or more days and use the hut as a base camp. Every day we can explore the area, going each time in different climbing spots.
Feel free to contact me if you want to discuss about it. I can then define a tailor made climbing program for you, taking into account your level and what you want to achieve. It will be my pleasure to guide you in Wiwanni and enjoy with you a great time in this amazing setup which I know very well.
Price per person
|Group of 2||700CHF|
- Guiding fee
- All meals during trip
|- Wiwannihütte / Wiwanni Mountain hut|
|- Equipment : I can provide you will a helmet and the harness - Price : * 2 days : 1 pers : 1’220.- // 2 pers : 700.-/pers * 3 days: 1 pers : 1’850.- // 2 pers : 1’110.-/pers|