On this course we will visit in the space of 13 days the entire Huayhuash mountain range. We will walk through many passes with little marked paths, used by the absolute masters of the region: vicunas and wild deers. We will escape from the crowds and mass tourism industry.
This trekking, takes place in a particularly wild area. It was developed by us through our many years of exploration in the field. During this adventure, we will move for three days in total autonomy at the heart of a massif of huge landscapes to which very few people have access. This is an exceptional trip: probably one of the most complete circuits from our catalog.
– Total trip: 18 days / 17 nights
May to September
Contact us to start organizing this tour!
– A satellite phone (15 € / day, excluding communication costs)
– A hyperbaric chamber (15 € / day)
– Personal saddle horse (10 € / day)
– Airbed (2 € / day)
– Individual tent and room (contact us for cost)
– International flight ticket
– Lunch and dinner in Huaraz and Lima
– Tips for the accompanying staff
– Accommodation in the city (double room)
– Taxi Transfers in Lima and Huaraz
– Line Bus transportation Lima – Huaraz – Lima
– Transport by private car from Huaraz to different sites
– 1 IFMGA mountain guide
– 1 cooker
– 1 assistant cooker (groups of more than 4 people)
– Full kitchen equipment. Complete food.
– 1 saddle horse in reserve
– 1 kitchen tent, 1 mess tent, two-people tents, 1 toilet tent and foam sleeping mats
– Rights of path in different communities
– Muleteer and pack animals
– Porter to cross autonomously the Alta Via (day 8 to day 15)
– Information and specific recommendations before the start of the expedition
– Permanent assistance of the agency throughout the duration of your stay
– IGV (18%), general sales tax
– 2 people: 2600€/person
– 3 people: 2300€/person
– 4 people: 2000€/person
– 5 and more people: 1800€/person