Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep
Meeting in Herbrüggen, near Zermatt. Briefing of the week and material check. Dinner at the hotel.
Klein Matterhorn cable car and ascent to Breithorn. Descent to Guides d’Ayas hut (5-6 hours).
Ascension to the Castor. Night at the Quintino Sella refuge (5-6 hours).
Ascent to the Naso of Lyskamm. Pyramid Vincent and night at the Gnifetti hut (8 hours in total).
Corno Nero, Ludwigshohe, Zumsteinspitze. Night at Monte Rosa refuge (8 hous).
Back to Zermatt (4 hours).
In mountain huts
Fede was born in1983 in the Basque Country, northern Spain, where he started climbing and visiting the Pyrenees. After studying Business Management, he finally moved to the Pyrenees to be closer to his passion.
Fede has been working for more than 13 years in the outdoors industry, as a Ski Patrol, Mountain Guide, Canyon Guide and Ski Instructor.
Nowadays, he is a full-time IFMGA Mountain Guide, sharing with his clients all sorts of activities in the Pyrenees, the Alps, Canada, Norway, Morroco, Peru, and others.
He has lived in both Canada and France, so he will have no trouble in speaking French, English or Italian.
Apart from his private trips with his clients, he also works for several well recognized companies, for the filming industry and writes for specialized magazines, for example:
- Filming safety Consultant for BEAR GRYLLS'S survival shows, such as Running Wild...
- Ski guide for ICE CREEK LODGE, BC, Canada
- Instructor and guide for the FRENCH ALPINE CLUB (CAF)
- Instructor for the MOUNTAIN MEDICINE INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA (IMMED)
- Instructor for Mountain Training School (MTS), based in Alaska
- Writer for different Spanish magazines, such as DESNIVEL and GRANDES ESPACIOS.
Enjoy his human skills and the finest guiding quality. Guaranteed!
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!