Jan, Feb, Mar, Nov, Dec
Night flight from Moscow to Irkutsk. You will arrive at Irkutsk in the morning. I will meet you at the airport. Тransfer to Vydrino (200 km). On the way, we will stop on the observation point near Lake Baikal and go to cafe Heart of Mamay. After lunch, our luggage will be taken by snowmobiles and we will ski to Mamay valley for 8 kilometers.
Breakfast. Ski-tour in different spots of Mamay valley. Noon lunch. Evening rest. Dinner. Sauna (by request).
Breakfast. 3-4 hours ski-touring. Lunch in the hut. Skiing down 8 kilometers to the same place, cafe Heart of Mamay. Luggage will be taken by snowmobiles. Transfer to hotel in Irkutsk.
City tour round Irkutsk (by request). Transfer to the airport, departure to Moscow.
- 7 days ski-touring and guiding
- 6 nights accommodation in a hut
- meals during the program
- accommodation at the hotel in Irkutsk and breakfast (one night at the end of the program)
- all transfers in the program
- gore-tex or soft-shell, pants & jacket
- thermal underwear
- warm layer (primaloft or polartec)
- thermal socks
- down jacket (or primaloft jacket)
- ski touring kit (skis, boots, ski skins, bindings, poles)
- avalanche backpack (optional)
- avalanche transceiver, probe, shovel
Mountains and work in the mountains are major part of my life. I am an IFMGA mountain guide as well as a member of the Kyrgyzstan Mountain Guides Association (KMGA). I started my career in 2006 and it was a logical extension of my mountaineering activities. I organize ascents, ski-touring and free ride programs for my clients in the Caucasus
(including Krasnaya Polyana), Pamir, Tien-Shan, Siberia, Ural, Kola Peninsula. I have climbing experience in the Alps, Alaska and the Chinese Pamirs.
I am a certified mountain rescuer. My priorities are the client's safety along with the success of the ascent.
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!