Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep
9:00 am at our office in Givry.
Bivouac / tent
- There is the possibility to extend the trip to up to 5 days. Stops on the extended tour include Gives, Engreux and Houffalize. Please contact me for price quotes if you wish to extend your trip.
- Participants should bring the following items with them: a cap, sunglasses, a rain cape, proper hiking shoes, breathable underwear, waterproof and breathable goretex jacket, t-shirts, gloves, swimsuit, walking socks, a pocket knife, toilet paper, walking sticks, lighter, camera and personal medications. You should bring 2 bags, one which you will carry while hiking and another that we will transport.
- The food we provide includes : the diner, the breakfast and the picnic of the 2nd day, 2 bottles of water (1.5l) per person for the diner and the 2nd day.
- The camping equipment we provide includes : a 3-person tent for 2 and camping mattress.
- The kitchen equipment we provide includes : dry wood for the fire and a starter, a grill, a pan, cups, plates, cutlery, water for doing the dishes and the toilet.
- You'll be carrying only your stuff for the day, the rest will be taken care by us
- There is a free and secured parking at the starting point
- We have a more confortable option (please inquire for more info).
I am very active in the tourism industry in Ardenne and served as president of the Bastogne Tourism Office. I am the current president of Belgian Luxembourg's Tourism Federation.
I am passionate about hikes and have done numerous treks around the globe. However, the Himalayas hold a special place in my heart along with Tibetan culture.
I am the founder of Trek Adventure. Join me to discover some of the most beautiful spots in the Alps and the world!
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!