Mountain Guide- Mendoza, Argentina
EPGAMT Mountain Guide from Mendoza, Argentina
From South to North along the Andes, Martín climbed several mountains ranging from 3000 meters to snow covered peaks above 6500 meters; in the Alps he climbed Mt. Blanc and other classical routes; in Central America he explored remote jungles and volcanoes; and following a personal search he also travelled to many mountains and places in the Pyrenees and the New Zealand Alps.
Among his achievements, he summited 22 times Mt. Aconcagua in commercial expeditions, and snowboarded snowy slopes in 3 continents. Nowadays he dedicates an important part of his life to study and practice yoga.
Some of his certifications:
- EPGAMT certified trekking and mountain guide
- Member of AAGPM (Association of professional mountain guides of Argentina)
- AAGM high altitude mountain guide
- Snowboard instructor, member of A.A.D.I.D.E.S. (Argentine Association of ski and snowboard instructors)
- Homologated as UIMLA mountain leader
- Professor of Purna Yoga Integral, Power Yoga and Swara Yoga, recognized by IYF (Internacional Yoga Federation)
“During my 15 years guiding, I discovered that the quality of the experience for the client is based in 3 pillars: Safety, Fun and Learning. I developed my professionalism focused in this objectives, having an up-to-date training, in order to offer to my clients the possibility of enjoying the experience, learning and growing while having fun, always in a safe environment”.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures.