People per Guide
Type of Trip
Join me for an incredible 21-day hike on the remote Rupinala Trek, in the border between Nepal and Tibet. With spectacular views and a fascinating culture, this hike should be on everyone’s bucket list.
The Rupinala Trek was officially opened for tourism in 1991 and still conserves its traditions and culture. The site is filled with beautiful waterfalls, rhododendron forests and stunning views of the Mount Manaslu, the Himal Chuli and the Boudha. In addition, we’ll meet remote Nepalese and Tibetan villages.
We’ll meet at the Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport and spend a whole day sightseeing the capital. Then, we’ll drive to Arughat, from where we’ll begin our hike. Some of the hiking adventures in the area include crossing through the Rupina-La (at 4,520 meters), descending to the Marshyangdi River and going through Besisahar.
So book your trip now and get ready to enjoy Nepal’s best spots! I would love to guide you through this unique hiking route.
- Guiding fee
What happens if I need to cancel the trip?
If you decide to cancel, you’ll get a 100% refund (minus fees) if the cancellation is notified up to 60 days before the start of the tour, a 75% refund (minus fees) if you cancel between 59 and 30 days before the start of the tour, and a 50% refund if you cancel between 29 and 21 days before the start of the tour. If you cancel less than 21 days before the first day of the tour, you won’t receive a refund. Take into account, however, that if accommodation, flights or transfers were included in the trip you booked, then a different policy may apply as the guide will be bound by the provider’s cancellation policy.
What happens if the guide cancels the trip because of bad weather/unsuitable conditions?
If bad weather or unsuitable conditions force the guide to cancel the trip, he or she will: a) propose a similar activity at a different place where conditions are better, or b) propose to postpone the activity until a later date, or c) cancel. If you refuse option a), our cancellation policy will apply. Please note, however, that the call to cancel a trip due to bad weather can only be made by the guide (not the client).
What happens if the guide doesn’t show up or cancels for personal reasons?
If the guide cancels for reason of injury or other, you will get a 100% refund on your trip.
Arrival in Kathmandu
We’ll meet at the Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport.
Sightseeing spots include the World Heritage Site of Kathmandu Durbar Square, the sacred Hindu temple of Pashupati Nath, the “Monkey Temple” (Swayambhu Nath), and the Buddhists shrine (Bouddha Nath).
- Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Arughat
- Day 4: Trek from Arughat to Sotikhola
- Day 5: Trek from Sotikhola to Machhakhola
- Day 6: Trek from Machhakhola to Jagat
- Day 7: Trek from Jagat to Pangsing
- Day 8: Trek from Pangsing to Chhuling Khola
- Day 9: Trek from Chhuling Khola to Dhungapani
- Day 10: Trek from Dhungapani to Rupinala Phedi
- Day 11: Trek from Rupinala Phedi to Bhedi Odar
- Day 12: Trek from Bhedi Odar to Bhedi Kharka
- Day 13: Trek from Bhedi Kharka to Dudh Pokhari
- Day 14: Trek from Dudh Pokhari to Ninghalaghari
- Day 15: Trek from Ninghalaghari to Chyadi Danda
- Day 16: Trek from Chyadi Danda to Tonje
- Day 17: Trek from Tonje to Duwar
- Day 18: Trek from Duwar to Besisahar
- Day 19: Drive from Besisahar to Kathmandu
- Day 20: Kathmandu
Departure from Kathmandu
Transfer to the International Airport.