Join me in a incredible mountaineering experience in one of the most emblematic mountains of Chilean Patagonia: Cerro Castillo!
Cerro Castillo is located in the Andes range, more precisely in Cerro Castillo National Reserve and has 2657 meters of altitude. It offers a great technical spot for climbers and mountaineers too.
I propose a 3-day program in which we’ll ascend this beautiful summit and also enjoy incredible views from the top. This itinerary is only available for climbers with prior experience and an excellent physical condition.
Description of the 3-day trip:
– DAY 1: First of all, meeting at Villa Cerro Castillo. Afterwards we’ll trek to New Zealander Camp for 3-4 hours.
– DAY 2: This is the summit day. After our climb, we descend to the base camp where we’ll rest and spend the night.
– DAY 3: Finally, return trekking to Villa Cerro Castillo.
Other options I proposed to ascend Cerro Castillo:
– Japanese Route:
This itinerary has a duration between 2-3 days and is only for experienced mountaineers. It has a guide ratio 1:1. This means that is more personalize than the first option.
The price includes mountain guide, transfers, camping and cooking equipment, park entry fee, climbing equipment. Not included: personal insurance and food.
– Cerro Castillo preparation course:
This 6-day program is specially for participants with no climb experience. The guide ratio is 2:1.
Price: 2200€ single (1300€ pax two)
It includes mountain guide, transfers, camping and cooking equipment, park entry free, climbing equipment. Not includes: personal insurance and food.
In any case, if you have any interest in climbing this beautiful summit, please don’t hesitate in getting in touch with me!
Price per person
|Group of 2||650EUR|
- Guiding fee
- Transport during the trip
- Luggage transfer during the trip
- Group equipment
- Permit and entrance fees
|Villa Cerro Castillo|