Mar, Apr, May, Jun
Gîte d'étape in Chamonix.
Gîte d'étape in Chamonix. Different mountain huts on the way to Zermatt.
A minimum of 4 people is required.
Personal equipment recommended:
- Complete ski equipment.
– 40L backpack, with ski stripes.
– Thermal underwear.
– warm jacket.
– GoreTex jacket and pants.
– Hood, gloves (2 pairs) and googles.
– Snacks (on the mountain huts we'll only have breakfast and dinner).
– Warm sack if desired (on the mountain huts there will be blankets).
– Sunscreen and lip balm.
– Basic toilet kit.
– Personal first aid kit.
– Cash (many mountain hut don't take credit cards).
– Mountain federate card.
UIAGM/IFMGA Mountain Guide from Spain
I’m a mountain guide and alpine ski instructor and trainer.
Since many years ago I enjoy transmitting the enthusiasm that I feel for the mountains, in any of the possible mountain disciplines: alpinism, ski, climbing…
I’ve always had a special interest for sports and teaching sports at all levels, from beginners to complex guiding in all kind of mountain terrain.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!