Join an IFMGA-certified mountain guide for a challenging but rewarding 2-day ascent of Mont Blanc via the Cosmiques Route. Enjoy amazing views as you pass over two other peaks on the massif and some excellent climbing as well.
Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep
* Enjoy the stunning scenery of the French Alps and Mont Blanc Massif.
* Summit three of the massif's peaks as you go.
* Spend the night in a traditional mountain refuge.
While there are numerous routes to the summit of Mont Blanc, Western Europe’s highest peak, there is something special about the Cosmiques Route.
Starting from the Cosmiques mountain hut at 3,616 metres in elevation, the route takes you over Mont Blanc du Tacul (4,100 metres) and Mont Maudit (4,400 metres) before reaching the 4,810-meter high summit of Mont Blanc.
We will begin the 2-day adventure in Courmayeur, where we will meet up and discuss the plan as well as rent the gear. From there, we will transfer to Chamonix and take the gondola to Aiguille du Midi, descending down a snow-covered crest and traversing a glacier to reach the mountain hut.
Getting an alpine start on the second day – about 2 am – we begin with a short downhill part before making the long ascent to the shoulder of Mont Blanc du Tacul.
After summiting this first peak, we will descend slightly, crossing a wide ice plateau, before making a steep ascent to the shoulder of Mont Maudit, which we should reach by dawn.
As the sun begins to rise over the horizon, we will descend once again toward the Colle Della Brenva, where we will take a short break before making the final ascent to Mont Blanc’s summit.
This last part is the hardest, so we will consume a high energy snack before setting off. These last 500 vertical metres are the toughest as the effects of the altitude begin to kick in. However, the rewards for getting to the top are well worth it. The panoramic views of Switzerland, Italy and France are unforgettable.
We will finish the trip with a descent down the same route or via the Goûter hut.
Keep in mind that this is a challenging climb that requires prior preparation and experience. A good fitness level and command of mountaineering technique.
Book now for this unforgettable mountaineering adventure to the summit of Mont Blanc!
If you like the look of this trip then we think you will also enjoy our 1-day guided ascent of Breithorn from the Italian side!
- Guiding fee
The price does not include the extra fees for accommodation at refuge, lift tickets and all the guide´s expenses (accommodation, meals, lift tickets, etc), extra meals and beverages, transport to the meeting point (if required).
Giving and receiving smiles, seeing the satisfaction on the faces of our customers, seeking opportunities for growth, stimulating authenticity in personal and group relationships, in sharing mountaineering disciplines, fears, efforts, and moments of difficulty, which are part of the integrated with experiences, essential ingredients of every summit climb: these are our focus, our beliefs, and our most important results, as outdoor Professionals and as people who love the mountains and their work as Alpine Guides!
Founded in 2013 by Elis and Silvia, PEAKSHUNTER Mountain Guides is a team of IFMGA-certified Mountain Professionals and outdoor activities experts, based in the town of Aosta, not far from Courmayeur-Chamonix, on the Italian side of the Mont Blanc massif.
We live and work in the beautiful Aosta Valley region, very close to French and Swiss borders near to Geneva, Milan, and Turin international airports.
Mont Blanc, Matterhorn, Dufourspitze, Pyramide Vincent and Regina Margherita Hut, Gran Paradiso, Breithorn, Lyskamm, Castor and Pollux are only a few of several 4000 Alps summits you can climb with us: most of our team of Guides were born and grew up close to these mountains and they have explored the ascent routes several times during different seasons, with skis or crampons!
- We love our work: we plan all our trips with great commitment and deep respect for the Alpine environment, for its inhabitants, and its territories. Including local traditions in different valleys and Alpine areas.
- We love Mountain, Nature, and Outdoor activities, that we like to share with people from all around the world. We are enthusiastic to meet like-minded adventurers and share new experiences and memorable emotions with the support of our Mountain Guides.
- Safety and Risk Management are essential for us, as elements of fundamental importance during every single trip we plan and carry out with our customers: for this reason, we offer introductory courses to the different alpine disciplines (Mountaineering, Rock climbing, Ice climbing, Ski mountaineering, Freeride, Rescue Crevasse, and Avalanche) to convey awareness and responsibility to our customers.
- We offer solid Experience, with several years organizing outdoor disciplines around mountain and wild areas, in many different countries of Italy and Europe, for individuals or groups, including 7-day customer support for booking, logistics, and personal assistance for planning and reservations.
- As certified Mountain Guides, we offer training courses, to improve technical skills and to learn basic knowledge about mountaineering in the Alps, which is essential to explore and climb the Mountains safely in any situation or conditions.
- We are happy to provide customized programs for every customer's demand: our Experience is synonymous with Professionalism and Customer Care to guarantee unforgettable emotions and beautiful smiles!
Fulfill your dreams, discover breathtaking views or simply enjoy an extraordinary day: you just need to use your imagination and we will carry out your trip as you desire to live it!
Let’s plan your next mountain project together!
Hi, good service from explore share and peaks hunter, only some miscommunication on 2 or 3 days program, due to bad communication between you both. The guide was OK, friendly although non very experienced in the practice of pédagogie and communication, especially before couloir des Goûter s, there can be better briefing on security and also in general on the whole expedition. But he can grow by learning some coaching lessons. We did not do the final ascension due to bad weather, a proposal and financial compensation for 2nd attempt would have been welcome.6/10.can do better.
Claudio is a great guide. He was careful to select objectives that matched our ability, and showed us a great time in beautiful Valpelline. Bravo.
Rolando was a great guide, super nice person... what else?
Great experience all over. The guides Rolando, Ellis and Claudio were very professional and nice. I always felt safe and the route was amazing. Good food and lodging also.
Although the weather wasn't the best on the day of our backcountry skiing trip, it was still the highlight of our stay in Courmayeur. Alberto was very helpful and overall an excellent guide. We highly recommend Alberto for any one in need of a backcountry skiing guide in Courmayeur.
4 days to summit Mont Blanc with acclimatization (4 days)
Technical summits week in Chamonix (with optional Matterhorn ascent)
6-day Mont Blanc “Normal Route” ascent with Gnifetti Hut acclimatization
Mont Blanc du Tacul (4248m) via the “Devil’s Ridge”, 6 x 4,000m in 3 days
Mont Blanc via the “Peuterey Integral”, 4 x 4,000 summits (4 days)
Climb Mont Blanc via the “Brouillard Integral”, 5 x 4,000m summits (4 days)
4 x 4,000m Summits from the Couvercle Hut, Chamonix (5 days)
Mont Blanc via the Gouter Route, 4 days with Aiguille de Bionnassay Summit
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures.