Apr, May, Sep, Oct
Hotels in the cities and them camping during the expedition.
Group size: The team will have a minimum size of 7 members and high altitude guides. The base camp will be staffed by a Sherpa, Sirdar/cook. A team of between 5 and 8 climbing Sherpas will carry loads and support the summit climb.
Please contact me to discuss about the pricing.
The flight included in the price is the Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu flight, domestic airport tax with Cargo fees.
Included in the price:
- Gammo Bag for the life saving device, in case of altitude sickness for Member.
- Medical Kit Box for Nepalese crew’s and simple medical service for members till BC.
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, climbing guides Sherpa – expedition crew
- 1 cook for Everest base camp,1 cook for Everest camp- 2 and 4 assistance cook in Base camp
- Insurance for Nepalese, expedition crew, 3 meals and air tickets Ktm-lukla-ktm.
- Oxygen, Mask and regulator Each Nepali climber and Clients
- Walki Takie & satellite phone permit
- Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp
- Garbage Deposit
- Lode Bonus for sherpa guide(camp 1 , 2 ,3 and 4)
- Each climbing sherpa guide they will get 4 bottle Oxygen for Climbing period and Each clients get 6 bottle oxygen with mask and regulator.
The Sherpas guide are well trained from NMA (Nepal mountaineering Association) and strong. Some are already did the Mt. Everest Summit.
- SPCC ( Sagermatha pollution control committee) Charge
- Solar panel/generator with accessories at base camp for power supply and recharging purpose
- Office service charge
Level: You should be proficient at ascending and descending fixed lines. Climbers are required to have past rock and steep snow climbing experience on exposed terrain. To increase your chances of success, members should be in good physical condition. He/she will be familiar with crevasse travel techniques, have a good overall standard of fitness and experience on 6000 m to 7000 m high in the mountain. A fierce determination and a burning desire to climb the mountain are essential prerequisites for this expedition.
Food: Food will be of the highest standard possible, given the remoteness of the situation. Please inform me if you have any special dietary requirements. Our base camp equipment and ample, nutritious meals are usually more than adequate.
Medical examination: Expedition members should have all the immunisations that are required for visiting Nepal and be free of any medical condition that might pose a risk to themselves or fellow climbers during the trip.
Personal documents: Expedition trek members will need to provide 6 passport-photographs for trekking and climbing permits and a copy of their passport bio-data page.
I come from the East part of Nepal, between Makalu (8,470m) and Kangchenjunga (8,586m). I am IFMGA/UIAGM fully certified since 2009. I have 20+ experience of climbing in the Himalaya. I’ve climbed Mt Everest (7 times), Mt Cho Oyu in Tibet (2 times), Mt Ama Dablam (8 times), Baruntse (2 times), Island peak (15 times), Lobuche (10 times), Pokhalde (10 times), Mera peak (10 times), Mehera peak (5 times), Chulu far east (3 times), Mt Shishapangma until camp 3, Manaslu until 7200m, and Chulu West, Lhakpa ri and other another few more times.
I also have extensive experience of climbing in Europe: France, Italy, UK and Norway (where I work for three months during the summer as a glacier guide).
I'm also a technical mountain rescue coordinator for the 8000's.
It will be my pleasure to guide you through your journey whether for trekking, peak climbing or any mountaineering expedition. Get in touch and let's discuss about the purpose of your trip.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!