Only 100 kilometers away from Tokyo, enjoy the beauty of the most iconic peak in Japan on a 1-day climbing trip.
The official climbing season for Mount Fuji goes from June to September: that is, during summer.
As this is a 1-day climbing trip, it will start really early, in the middle of the night! I will pick you up at your hotel in Kawaguchi-ko area. From there, we’ll travel by car to Mount Fuji’s ascent point.
However, if you have your own transfer, we can also meet at the car parking close to our trail head (I will tell you the exact point).
It will take us between 4 and 6 hours to reach the summit.
For the descent we will take the same route, although that will depend on weather conditions. Along the way, we’ll enjoy some stunning views!
We’ll be back at the car parking around 4 or 5 in the afternoon. From there, I’ll take you back to your hotel at Kawaguchi-ko.
Are you planning a trip to Japan? Then you can’t miss going up to its more famous peak! Please contact me if you want to join me.
You can also consider this Mt Fuji ascent in the off season (mid April / May) depending on your travel dates.
Price per person
|Group of 2||32500JPY|
|Group of 3||26667JPY|
|Group of 4||20000JPY|
|Group of 5||18000JPY|
|Group of 6||15000JPY|
- Guiding fee
- Transport during the trip
-During weekends & holidays the price is 20.000 JPY higher.
- I will not be in Japan to guide this from end of April to August in 2017.
- Equipment: good mountain shoes, normal hiking equipment, walking pole. Food and drink: you should take over 2L of water, it's better to have 700ml thermos.
- It might be possible for me to pick you up at your hotel in Tokyo in the middle of the night, for an additional price of 20000 JPY (max 4 people), so if you would like this then please enquire.
- It might also be possible for me to offer you to stay at my house in Saitama (40 min train ride from Ikebukuro). You can arrive one day before the night of the beginning of the trip. The additional price for this is 4000 JPY per person (max 4 people). On the back way, I 'll send you to Kawaguchiko bus or train station (near Mt. Fuji). Please enquire if you'd be interested in this.