Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
Private and Group
Regardless of the degree of difficulty of the hike and your level of training, you need to bring the following:
• Suitable footwear for trekking, with specific Vibram type soles. Boots are not always necessary, but the use of specific footwear to walk on rough, steep and / or slippery paths is mandatory to participate in the excursion
• A backpack
• A waterproof and windproof jacket
• Comfortable clothing that helps movements and is suitable for the season
• Some replacement clothing (e.g. underwear, a thermal shirt, socks)
• Gloves, headgear for the cold – a sun hat, sunglasses, suncream, lip stick
• Insect repellent
• Rain cover for the backpack
• Drinks (about 1 l per person)
• Energetic bars, food, snacks
My name is Elsa and I'm part of HIKING COMO LAKE, a team of professionals with a long experience in tourism and a certified specialization in outdoor mountain activities in the fabulous area of Lake Como.
We are hiking and alpine guides certified by the “Collegio Regionale delle Guide Alpine della Lombardia” (The Regional Board of Alpine Guides of Lombardy). We work in the area where we were born and we are familiar with: Lake Como, its hills and mountains. We started in 2012 deciding to convert our passion into a full-time job.
I look forward to introducing you to the beauty and magic of the places I do love!
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!