Jan, Feb, Mar
Arrival in Bishkek airport. Meeting at the airport and transfer to Bishkek. After breakfast we transfer to “Kashka-Suu (Karakol)” mountain base, 400 km from the city. The road lies over the picturesque Boom Canyon, ng the coastline of the beautiful Issik-Kul lake, the second biggest mountain lake in the world, after Titicaca in Peru. We check in at Karakol mountain base. You will get the main instructions on safety measures. Rest and acclimatization
09:00 Departure to Heliski areas
12:00 Lunch in the mountains
16:00 Return to the hotel
19:00 Dinner, rest
On Day 7: 20-21:30 Transfer to Bishkek airport
- Karakol Mountain Base. 7 nights in standard double rooms.
- Additional cost for single accommodation is 205 EUR for 7 nights.
- There are rooms in the main building and also 2 chalets.
- All rooms have everything you need for a comfortable stay and each room has private shower/wc.
- You are required to have an insurance, please arrange this with your insurance company.
- Additional heliskiing time is available at +260 USD per helicopter hour
- For a group of 13 people, the price is USD 4890
- Trip Level: All Levels
- There is a rental office of Rossignol equipment in the resort
- Available period: mid January to mid March
Based in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, I’m an IFMGA-certified guide and the technical director of the Kyrgyz Mountain Guide Association (KMGA). I'm also a certified mountain guide and mountaineering instructor, and a “Snow Leopard” — having summited all five peaks over 7000m in the former Soviet Union. I’ve received extensive training in Switzerland and I’m a certified rescuer (carrying out rescues up to 6800m).
Ski touring and mountaineering are my two biggest passions and I love sharing these activities with my clients. I specialize in high altitude and technical ascents, heliskiing, backcountry camps and avalanche courses.
I’ve stood on the summit of a 7-thousander more than 20 times — including Lenin, Korjenevskaya, Communism (Somoni), Pobeda and Mustagh-Ata, among others. I’ve also participated in ski mountaineering expeditions to Lenin Peak and Mustagh-Ata and several 4-thousanders around the world.
I’ve also been organizing my own avalanche courses since 2009 and was in charge of translating materials on the Russian risk reduction method Nivocheck. I speak English and Russian.
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!