Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Private and Group
We can organize the transfer from Ljubljana airport to Bled, where you'll find several accommodation options.
Triglavski dom. The hut is open all year long, but the rooms are not heated. Full service in the hut (food, drinks, room) is around 50€ per person.
Group climbs can be arranged on Wednesdays and Thursdays, starting from April 15th to June 10th.
In case you want to climb Mount Triglav in 1 day, the prices are:
1 person: 350 euros.
2 people: 250 euros each.
- Harness (provided by me);
- Helmet (provided by me);
- Via ferrata kit (provided by me);
- Warm clothing (fleece…);
- Waterproof jacket and trousers (depending on the weather forecast);
- Hand gloves (it can snow on the mountain in August as well);
- Sun glasses, hat and sun cream (high factor);
- Shoes (high hiking boots recommended);
- Backpack (30L);
- Water bottle;
- Medicine prescribed by your doctor;
- Energy bars, chocolates, other food for the climb (the longest stretch without huts is 5 hours long. You can get warm food at the huts, so don’t exaggerate with snacks);
- Alpine club membership card (if you are a member you get some discount on sleeping, if not don’t worry about it);
- Crampons and ice axe will be needed in case there is snow on the last section of the climb.
All the equipment from the list can be packed in a 30-liter backpack. Keep in mind that the lighter the backpack is, the easier and more enjoyable your hike will be.
I am a UIAGM mountain guide, ski instructor and sports teacher and the current president of the Slovenian Mountain Guide Association.
I am still the only guide who can make a living working exclusively in Slovenia. I climb Triglav more than 25 times per year, which means I have climbed the most famous peak in my country over 200 times.
If you want to climb or ski in Slovenian mountains I am the right choice. I guide via ferrata, rock climbing, snow climbing, ice climbing, hikes, heliski, freeride skiing and ski touring.
Slovenia has good options for all of these activities, so you are welcome to take a look at my trips and find something for yourself. If you don't find anything let me know and I will see if I can help you!
I speak English. Ich sprache auch ein bischen Deutsch. Parla anche un pocho Italiano e abla tambien un po Espanol.
If I am not available to guide you, one of the super experienced guides in my team - Rok, Peter, Grega or Igor - will be your guide.
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!