Join me in climb adventure in one of the most beautiful places: Nevado Juncal in the Central Andes!
Nevado Juncal is located in the border between Chile and Argentina. It has an altitude around the 6110 meters. Juncal is one the most impressive mountains of the Chilean Central Andes and offers a great variety of terrains for climbing.
I propose a 12-day program in which we’ll have some time for acclimatization for then attempt to our main objective: Nevado Juncal. Once we reach to the top, we’ll enjoy incredible views.
– Day 1: Meeting at Santiago. Dinner and night at a hotel.
– Day 2: We drive from Santiago to our first base camp at the foot of the beautiful Juncal Glacier. Night at camp.
– Day 3: Acclimatization day. We prepare ourselves for climb the higher camps the next days.
– Day 4- 8: The acclimatization process continue.During this days we’ll leave Base Camp and ascend up to Camp III, the highest one before our summit.
– Day 9 – 10: Nevado Juncal climb. The climbing day will depend on how group is doing.
– Day 11: Descend to Base Camp. Night there.
– Day 12: Return to Santiago. Dinner Celebration. Next day we fly back home.
Climbers must have prior mountaineering experience and also be in excellent physical condition. In addition, participants should be trained to use ice axe and crampons.
If you have any interest in climbing Nevado Juncal, don’t hesitate in getting in touch with me! I’ll be glad to be your guide!
Price per person
|Group of 2||2600USD|
|Group of 3||2600USD|
|Group of 4||2600USD|
|Group of 5||2600USD|
|Group of 6||2600USD|
|Group of 7||2600USD|
|Group of 8||2600USD|
- Guiding fee
- All meals during trip
- Transport during the trip
- Group equipment
Santiago de Chile airport