May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
Open to everyone
Not included in the price:
- Transfer Lima - Huaraz - Lima
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner in restaurants
- Transfer from the Terminal to the Hotel
- Entrance fee to the Huascaran National Park (S./10.00)
- Food or box Lunch
- Personal equipment (such as boots, ice ax, crampons, harness, sleeping bag, mat, Goretex, etc.)
IFMGA/UIAGM mountain guide from Peru.
He was born in 1960 in Huaraz / Peru. With his 15th Age he learned the world of trekking and mountaineering know by he accompanied his father on trips with his clients.
To this day he is still working as a mountain guide and tour operator. For many years he was able to acquire a lot of knowledge about the mountains, making it one of the most experienced certified mountain guides.
He runs a family travel agency based in Huaraz, which was founded by his father, and is now managed by Juventino and his son, Eric.
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!